three

"Caroline, I-." Reid started. Romano interrupted "Spencer don't." "Why?" he asked. "I know you don't want to say it over the phone, wait till I get home. I promise I will get home." "Okay" she could hear his smile through the phone. "Hey have you heard from Rossi, if he's doing good?" she asked. "He's shaken up. We told him you were alive and he has never been so happy" they laughed. "Good." Her voice started to get more raspy.

"Hey you need rest, call me when you wake up." "Okay bye doctor." "Bye Caroline."

the next day

Spencer got to work. They had a lot of paper work. It was around noon when he got a call. "Hey how are you?" he asked. "Good, I assume Morgan, JJ, and Emily are surrounding you right now?" "Yea" he laughed. "Okay put me on the phone with Morgan." Reid did. "So you and pretty boy?" he said. "Morgan when I get back I will kick your ass." she said. "Damn, even your voice is bad. What the hell happened?" he asked. "Nothing too bad. They did worse to me the first time."

She finished talking to everyone, she said bye to Hotch. He put Rossi on the phone. Rossi walked into his office and closed the door. "Hey Rossi" she said. "Hey Romano, how you feeling?" he asked, she heard his sniffles. "I'm fine, seriously. Are you okay?" she asked. "Yes i'm fine. Just glad you are okay." They talked for a while.

Rossi came out and put the phone on speaker "Bye guys!" she said. They said bye. "That woman is crazy" JJ said. "Why?" Emily said. "I asked her if she was okay. Then she kept asking if I was okay." Everyone said she did the same with them.

"She is a special one." Morgan said patting Reid's shoulder. "Yea" he said.

two months later

Romano called Reid before he went to bed. "So you aren't gonna make it for our one year?" he said. "No I know it's so dumb. I told them I could come home but they said no. I mean I don't have stitches, I just have both my arms and legs broken." she said seriously. "Caroline, it's fine. We will talk okay. I have to go to bed." "Goodnight."

Her brothers came up to her in her bed. "You are never getting out of here are you?" they laughed. "Nope, just go home." she said. "No!" they said. "No man left behind" "Fine."

one month later

Reid came into work with a frown on his face. JJ hugged him. "I know Spence, but she should be home soon." "Yea I guess."

Reid had to work on paper work today. Hotch pulled him to the window of the conference room. "Spencer if you want to take today off you can." he said in his firm voice. "No it's okay, it will keep my mind off of it." Hotch stood there to make sure.

Reid felt a tap in his shoulder, he knew it was Morgan gonna give him pity. "Doctor?" he heard his favorite raspy voice. He turned around and saw Romano. He picked her up and hugged her. "When did you get here?" he asked. "Just landed, I uh had to bring my brothers with me." They walked into the bureau. Rossi flew down the stairs and hugged the boys then Romano.

Garcia, JJ, and Emily hugged her then went straight for her brothers. Romano walked to Reid hugged him and whispered "I love you" he whispered back "I love you too."

Her brothers met Reid. "We have heard good things about you." Liam said. They all talked for a while. Romanos had to go home, their ma was waiting for them there.

She opened the door and her ma hugged them all and cried. "Are you okay sug? I heard what happened." "Yea i'm fine." she laughed. "Did he?" she asked. "Yea" he mom screamed and hugged her tight. "Go take a shower." She did. Her ma got out a beautiful dress. "What's this?" Romano asked. "So I had the boys call your boyfriend. He's gonna take you on a date."