four

The team had an extra day in Las Vegas. "Let's go to some casinos" Emily said. "Ah well pretty boy is banned from all" Morgan said laughing. The team went to some casinos, Reid asked Romano "I'm gonna go see my mom. Do you want to meet her?" Her face lit up "Of course I want to meet her."

They got to the nursing home. "Hey mom" he said. "Hey Spencer, who is this?" Diana Reid asked pointing to Romano. He grabbed her hand and said "This is my girlfriend Caroline Romano." Even though they had been dating for a while she still loved when he said she was his girlfriend. Romano shook her hand. "It's so nice to meet you Miss Reid." "Please call me Diana." They talked for a while.

Everyone got on the jet. "So how much did you win?" Romano asked Morgan. He looked down "Nothing." Romano laughed. "Oh so you think you can win against me?" Morgan asked. "No I know I can win against you" Romano said. Morgan got out a deck of cards, they played with snacks. Rossi came over "I wouldn't mess around, she's been playing since she could talk." Morgan looked at the two "What is the story between you two? You didn't know each other, now you do?" "Well I was young when he was around. Then you know he had work, didn't really come around anymore. I kinda suppressed a lot of memories from that time." "What memories?" Morgan asked. "You win and i'll tell."

"Okay who taught you how to play?" Morgan asked her. "The one and only David Rossi." she said. They played for a bit. "I'm all in" Morgan said pushing his snacks in. Romano did the same "Me too." Morgan looked happy. At this point the whole team was watching. Romano has the best poker face. Morgan laid out his cards. "Full house." "Damn" Romano said as she had lost. Everyone sighed. Morgan started to take the snacks. "Morgan?" she said. "Yea?" "Do you really think I would let you win?" she laid out a Royal Flush. "OOOOHHH!" the team said laughing. "Guess no bedtime story" she said taking the snacks back.

"H-how?" he said. "Takes time. You'll get there" she laughed. "Wow" Morgan laughed.

one month later

Romano came to work and went to Hotch's office and knocked on the door. "Come in, what's up Romano?" he asked. "Well my dad died. So I was wondering if I could go down to Georgia. I won't be long" she said. "Yes of course take all the time you need." "Thank you Hotch." She walked out of the bullpen. Hotch walked out of his office "Her father died she's gonna be away for a couple days." "Shit" Emily said. "We have a case." They went to the conference room. "Wait why didn't you go with her?" JJ asked Reid. "Because..." he pointed to the screen. "Cat Adams" JJ said.

"She has had outside help. She wants you" Hotch said looking at Reid. "Of course she does." "But apparently she's holding someone hostage" Garcia said. They took him to an interrogation room where she was. "Hey Spency" Cat said. "What do you want?" he asked. "Well it's more of what you want. But I want to play a game." "I'm not playing your games" Reid said sternly. "I think you will" she laughed. He left the room, to the conference room. He started to walk in but Morgan was trying to push him out. "What?" he said. Reid looked into the room and saw Romano tied up on the screen.

They saw Romano had woken up to an empty room with her arms tied to a chair. She laughed and saw a camera. "Oh look at that. Hey guys. I'm not sure who's doing this to me but whoever they are, they're an amateur." She looked at herself, she was wearing a big shirt and no pants. A woman walked in, "Hey can you get me some pants?" Romano said. The woman slapped her. "I just think it's very mean. No pants, if you're trying to embarrass me. That's not the way."

"Can you trace the signal?" Morgan asked. "I'm trying but it's not working" Garcia said. Reid ran back to the room and busted through the door. "Hey Spency, finally wanna play my game?" Cat said. "What do you want?" he said calmly. "Well we can play my game. I can call them, tell her to kill her or not." "Fine."