six

one month later

Romano came home and saw Sabrina pacing. "Hey Sabrina what's up?" Romano said. "Uh n-nothing." "You can tell me." "Im supposed to fight this girl tomorrow. I cant fight." Sabrina said worried. "Oh easy. I gotchu, I can teach you how to fight." "Can't you just walk in tomorrow with your badge?" Sabrina asked. "No because then people will think that you are a baby and have to get your aunt to fight your battles. Now come here." Sabrina walked towards her. She taught her how to break an arm. She taught her how to twist the wrist to make them back off. "Now if she is going to punch you. Grab her hand twist it, tell her 'I don't think you want to do that' okay now do it on me." Sabrina did it and twisted. "No, you have to say it like mean to scare them off." Sabrina did it right.

They heard clapping. They turned around and saw Reid standing there. "Hello doctor." "See why can't she just tell a teacher?" "No, because then they think she's a baby. She ain't no baby." Sabrina went to go get ready for bed. "So whatcha doing?" Romano asked Reid. "Wanted to see you" he smiled and kissed her. "You know we've been dating for almost two years. So..." she said. "What?" He asked holding her waist. "You wanna move in with me?" He didn't say anything. "Y-you know what, it's okay. You don't have to." She said taking it back. He kissed her. "Yes I'll move in with you."

Sabrina came out into the living room. "What?" She asked. "Oh hold on doctor" she grabbed Sabrina and pulled her into a different room. "Is it okay if the doctor moves in?" She asked. "Yes! Finally I thought you were never gonna ask him." Sabrina laughed and hugged her. "Thank you so much." Romano walked back to Reid and gave him a thumbs up.

That night the two got called into work Romano left a note for Sabrina that said 'Try not to miss the bus. Win the fight. I have the cereal, bowl and spoon all out for you just put milk in. Your clothes are on the dryer. Do great at school love you.'

Romano walked into the bullpen. "We have a case here, so we will just drive." Hotch said. "Child abduction." Morgan sighed. They drove to the child's house. "This isn't right" Romano said. "Yea, it's not...real" Reid added. "What the hell are you two talking about?" Morgan asked. "Look at the toys, they were placed on the floor. Don't get me started on the bed." Romano said. "What's wrong with the bed?" He asked the two. "Look the top bunk bed sheet is perfectly pulled away. But if you look at the bottom bunk sheets, they are yellow from wetting the bed so much. So the kid wet the bed, crawled up to the top." Reid said pointing to the wrinkles at the end of the bed. "But never got in. So where did he go?"

Romano saw the room was connected with another. She opened the door and said "His brothers room." Morgan walked in "This is a crime scene." The window was open, Romano started to climb out of it. "What are you doing?" Reid asked holding her arm so she wouldn't fall out. "Trying to see where they went, the grass hasn't been mowed recently. There are footprints." She pointed. They walked out of the house and into the yard. Romano clapped her hands "What about morning dew, it would stay on the shoe." They walked to the road and found shoe and foot prints.

They went back to the front of the house. The news reporter was going into the house without cameras. Morgan and Reid had walked passed him. "Can I do anything?" He asked her. "Yea stay out of the house." Romano said. The man grabbed her arm "Can I do anything" he said again but sternly. She started to laugh "Try to be more scary." She put on a straight face "Get your hand off of me right now." "No." The guy said. Reid and Morgan came after her. "Calm down Romano, don't have to beat anyone up." Morgan said. "He had his hand on me!" She laughed. "I know, but there are cameras" Reid said. She got out of their arms and said "Fine, but look at his shoes, same ones as the trail. Inserting himself in the investigation, but, you know whatever" she walked into the house.