ten

They finished the case and got home a couple days later. The morning after, Romano fed Wyatt and her and Sabrina started practicing. Romano went to get water, she heard knocking at the door. She was wearing a sports bra and spandex. Romano saw 4 boys standing there with bags. They whistled. "Shh the baby and the doctor are sleeping." She let them in. "You know you are surprising Sabrina not me too." She laughed.

"Yea but then it's not as fun." Louis said. They all hugged her. "She's outback." Romano said. The boys surprised her. Reid walked in the kitchen rubbing his eyes, he opened them and said "Hello there baby" they laughed. He hugged her. "Sabrinas got a game tonight, I'm going. Are you?" She asked. "Yes of course." He kissed her. Wyatt started crying. "Ugh." She said. "I'll get him" Reid smiled. "You sure?" She smiled too. He nodded and left.

Romano went outback. "Guess who has a game tonight?" She said. "Oh we are so going!" They said. Sabrina rolled her eyes at Romano.

The boys, Romano, and Reid made signs for the game. Romano and Reid went to check on Wyatt. "You think we should tell her the team is coming?" She asked. "Nah, it will be a surprise." They got ready for the game. They all put the school colors on their faces as eye black.

They got to the school, they warmed up. The 7 saved seats for the team. Garcia was all decked out, the rest just had signs. Garcia took Wyatt and played with him. Sabrina looked into the stands and saw 12 people waving at her. She just laughed. The game started, Sabrina was first serve. She got an ace "Yea Sabrina!" Romano yelled. They looked at her. "I taught her that" they laughed.

It was the second game. Jacob walked in and saw them all. Romano gave him a look, so he didn't come over towards them. Sabrina scored 10 in a row. Her team made it to where they had a third game. "What do they play to?" Morgan asked. "15." Garcia was holding Wyatt still. They all were standing on the floor. It was 14-14 Sabrina was serving. She served, they hit it down at her but she dug it. The setter yelled "444!" Sabrina went up and hit it in the back right corner.

They all cheered. The team huddled around her, then she gestured for them to get on the court. They all hugged her. She saw her friends, Jacob was standing behind them. He was waiting for her to hug him, but she hugged the boys. He saw her do that and he walked away. She called after him but he didn't try. They all went to dinner.

They got home and into the pool. All 5 of the kids passed out on the couch. Romano helped each one to their room.

the next day

Romano woke up, fed Wyatt. She made breakfast for everyone. Reid came over to her "Look you're not sweaty today" he hugged and kissed her. "Eeww" Brayden said. "Oh fuck off" Romano said. Brayden just laughed. The kids sat on the couch. Brayden and Tyler put their heads on Sabrinas lap. Louis and Sam had their heads on her shoulder, they were watching tv. "Looks like old times" Romano said. "You're brothers did this?" Reid asked. "Yes, to them I was a human pillow." They heard a knock on the door, Romano opened it and Jacob brushed passed her. "Yea come in."

He saw the boys laying on her. "Sabrina?" Jacob said. She looked up at him. "Hello." She pressed her lips together trying to laugh about how it looked. "You're a whore!" Jacob said. The boys stood up. "Woah, watch what you're saying." Sam said. Romano turned to Reid. "Shits about to go down." They laughed. "Who the hell are you?" Brayden asked. "I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?" Jacob asked. "We are her brothers." Tyler said. "Brothers yea right, she's an only child." Jacob said.

"It's true. They are my brothers." Sabrina said. Jacob looked at Romano and Reid. "So these are her brothers?" Jacob asked. "No were just gonna let 4 guys feel her up on our couch." Reid said sarcastically. Romano looked at him and smiled, she was rubbing off finally. Jacob left.