twelve

Everyone who was close to Romano and Reid went to their house. They played poker. Wyatt was learning how to play too. He sat next to Romano. "Mama" he said. She looked at his cards and smiled. "No. No. No." Morgan said. "What are you scared?" Romano laughed. "No, but you're telling him what to do!" "He's gotta learn" Emily said. Wyatt put his hand to his neck and gestured to Morgan that he would die. "Woah! I'm your godfather!" Morgan said. Wyatt just smiled. They all laid their cards down. Morgan won. "Morgan?" She grinned. "What?" He whined. "Lay down your cards" she said to Wyatt. Wyatt laid down the cards, he had a Royal Flush.

"Oh come on!" He yelled, everyone laughed. "You won!" Reid said to Wyatt. Wyatt got on the table and started dancing. Noah picked him up and took him outside to the pool, the boys followed. Sabrina friends walked in. "Helllloooo" Sam slurred. "How much have you had?" Romano asked. Everyone laughed. "They found your cabinet" Sabrina said. "Oh God." She got up and helped them to the couch.

"What's in the cabinet?" Morgan asked. "Probably nothing now" Romano laughed. They partied late, everyone fell asleep. Reid, Romano, and Sabrina were helping people to bedrooms. "Doctor I have an idea!" She said. "What?" "We put Emily and Morgan in the same bed." They laughed and put them together. Garcia slept with JJ. "Hotch and Rossi?" Reid asked. "See that's why I love you." All the little kids slept in the same room.

Romano woke up the next morning and about to make breakfast when she saw boys outside. Liam, Brayden, Sam, and Noah we're outside laying on chairs asleep. She looked on the roof and saw the rest up there. Reid came out, hugged and kissed her. "Guess what?" She asked. "What?" He said with a raspy voice. "Half if the boys are by the pool, half are on the roof. Sleeping." They laughed.

The climbed on top of the roof. "Morning princesses!" Romano said. They woke up. "What?" They opened their eyes and were immediately in pain. "How much did you drink?" Reid asked. "I found the secret stash." Elijah said. "Elijah!" Romano said. "Car, my head, hurts." He held his head. "Yea, I know. Get in the house." The two walked to the other side of the house. Liam woke up. "Hello" Reid laughed. "Have fun last night?" Romano asked. "Yea I think."

They all went inside. Emily ran down stairs. "Did I? Did I sleep with Morgan?" She asked Romano. "Yes." She laughed. "Ewww. No him, inside of me. No" Emily said. "No! You just slept in the same bed." Romano laughed. Morgan came down stairs, "Did we...yknow." "No!" Emily yelled. "Ow ow my head." Aiden said. "It worked." Reid hugged Romano. "What worked?" Emily asked. "So we kinda put you in the same bed on purpose" Romano said. "What?!" Emily and Morgan said. "Wait, watch you will thank me." Rossi walked down stairs.

"Who put me and Hotch in the same bed?" Everyone burst out laughing. "Breakfast?" Romano asked. All the little kids came rushing down stairs. "Yes!!!" The boys ached in pain, she gave them medicine. Everyone ate breakfast. Elijah pulled Romano aside. "You need to wear this." "Eli I'm fine." Romano protested. It was a watch. "Car. You're gonna wear it. Because if you get in trouble, you can S.O.S us. We will have your location, we will have the video feed. If you get in trouble, your team will know too." Romano rolled her eyes.

"It's better than the old one. No one can hack into the gps, I have one for Sabrina too." Romano grabbed it. "Fine. But I'm only doing it for you." They laughed and hugged. Romano gave the watch to Sabrina and told her all about it.

four weeks later

Everyone was at their desk. Romano looked at her watch, she needed to go to the doctor for the baby. Hotch came out and said "We have a case, it's here so no jet." Reid looked at Romano. "It's fine stay. I'll uh-." Emily jumped in "I'll go with her. The team needs you here, we will be back in no time." "Fine. Be careful, love you." Reid said. "Love you too" Emily joked.