two

3 months later

Romano showed up for work. While they were saying hello to each other they got a case. "Child abduction. In a mall. I'll brief you while you're in the car." Garcia said.

While in the car Hotch said for Reid and Romano to go to the girls house. They walked into her room "Woah" Reid said. "Yea, this isn't right" Romano said back. The room was blank. No colors. Reid lifted up the bed sheets. "She's been wetting the bed." Romano looked at the bed. "Looks like how they make us make our beds in the Marines." she bent down. "Damn, this is tight. My parents were lucky if I made the bed." they laughed.

Reid went to her dresser. Romano went to her toy chest. "Hey doctor" she said. "Yea" he turned around. Romano held up a doll that had marker all over it. Reid had an inhaler. "This just got worse." They drove to the mall.

JJ and Emily walked up to Reid and Romano "They are really calm for some people who's child is gone." JJ said. Romano and Reid held up their things. "She's being molested." Romano said. "She has asthma" Reid said. They ran to Hotch and told him. "Romano talk to the parents, when you're done you and I will talk to the uncle. Reid talk to the brother."

Romano walked into the room and set the doll on the table. "Care to explain?" she said politely. The mom sat quietly but the dad looked horrified. Romano slammed her hands on the table. They jumped. "That girl could be dead right now! So you better start talking or you won't see her again." "I don't know!" the dad said. "And what about you, your sister-in-law cared more about your daughter than you." she still said nothing.

Romano got out of her seat and slammed it into the table. A tear fell from the moms face. "Well look at that. Emotion from you. Never would have thought about that. Guess I will just go get the answers from your husbands brother...or your son."

She looked at Romano. Romano hit the table "Hit a nerve did I?" she walked out of the room. Emily looked at her. "What?" she paused "They will be fine, didn't even go that hard in them. But next time I talk to her she'll tell me where she is."

Romano and Hotch walked in another room with the uncle. "Imagine molesting a little girl, couldn't be us. Up top!" she said to Hotch, they high fived. "I did not!" he yelled. Romano laughed and said "Come on. Everyone knows the whole, 'uncle doing the niece' thing." "How is that proof?" the uncle said. Hotch slammed a gold heart necklace in the table. The uncle gulped.

"That was quick" Hotch said. "Just like with little Gia" she said getting close to him. "You know I just can't get this part. Girls gossip like no ones business, so who did she tell?" "Oh I think it was her brother" Hotch said.

Romano sat down and said "You wanna hear a story?" "No" the uncle replied. "So when I was in Iraq. We stormed into a building looking for someone" she paused while Hotch giggled, because she was telling the story "Can't say who cause that's confidential" she said as if she was talking to a two year old. "Anyways we we found the guy with his niece, just like your situation. I interviewed him. He said he just wanted love. I understand that, but with a minor." she turned to Hotch "That's illegal right?" "Yea" "Eh forget my story I forgot it." she turned back to Hotch again.

"So, if i'm thinking straight. She was close to telling someone. But she wouldn't do that unless he stopped, until she knew it was safe." she said. "Yea" Hotch agreed with her. "Hey what about me?" the uncle said. "Shh the lady is talking." Hotch said to him. "So, why did he stop? This was before she was gonna tell someone..." they turned to him. "So did she start to enjoy it and it freaked you out?" Hotch said. "Stop!" "Did you fall in love?" she asked. "Stop!" he said louder. "Was she too good for you?" Hotch said. "Stop!" "Was she not good enough?!" Romano asked. "No!" "Oou you are one sick pervert you know that." she said cuffing him.