five

three months later

Reid and Romano walked into the bullpen and sat down at their desks. "You know these few months have been nice. I haven't been threatened, kidnapped, tortured." She said smiling. "Don't jinx it" Morgan laughed. "We have a case, child abduction wheels up now we will brief on the jet." Hotch said.

They got on the jet and Garcia beeped in. Romano was standing by a seat, the rest were sitting. "15 year old Sabrina Mac was abducted from Wyoming" Garcia said. Romano fell into the chair. "You okay?" Emily asked her. "G-Garcia how long has she been gone?" Romano asked shakily. "10 hours." Everyone looked at Romano weird. "10 hours. She will be fine." Romano kept mumbling to herself. Emily asked. "Caroline?" Romano looked up. "10 hours" she said. "Yea?" "She's been gone for 10 hours." Romano said. "Do you know her?" Morgan asked.

Romano took a deep breath. "Yes." "How?" JJ asked. "No one knows about her, only me and my brother Liam. She's his daughter. He got a girl pregnant, she gave birth but left. He had already enlisted. So I took care of her. My mom didn't even know. So the next time Liam came home, we gave her up for adoption. We made sure there was no link from us to her so she would be safe. Liam wanted to give her to someone who lived way out in the country so this wouldn't happen." Romano said. "Yea before she joined I checked her background. I did a deep deep deep dive and couldn't find anything." Garcia said. "See? Wait what?" Romano said.

"Oh no" Garcia said. "What?" Romano said. "They found her parents...dead." "Oh god. I uh" she stood up and passed out. "Caroline?!" Emily yelled. She checked her pulse "She just passed out." Reid laid her on the couch. "What the hell?" Morgan asked. "I don't know. You think I should call her brother?" He asked. "Yea probably, it is his daughter." Emily said. Reid called him. "Hello?" Her brother said. "Hey this is Spencer" "Well what is my little sisters boyfriend calling me for?" You could hear his smile over the phone.

"It's Sabrina" Reid said. "How the hell do you know about her. Did Cara tell you about her?" He said angrily. "No. She's missing, we are working on the case. Caroline passed out trying to call you." Reid said. "Oh my god. Where are her parents?" He asked. "They are uh. They are dead." "Oh my god. Are you going to find Sabrina?" He asked. "Yes, we will." Romano started to wake up. She sat up holding her head. "Ow what happened?" "You passed out. Reid is talking to Liam." JJ said.

She tapped Reid on the back. "Liam?" She asked. "Cara! What the hell is happening?" "She was abducted. I'm gonna find her, I promise. But if you want to, go to my work when I find her I will bring her home." "Okay. love you bye." "Love you too." Romano sat down. Emily gave her water. "Do you know anything about her?" JJ asked. "I haven't talked to her in years. But when I did I told her how great her dad was at hockey. She actually started to play it too." Romano said. "There can't be many ice rinks in Wyoming, we gotta check them out." Hotch said.

They got to the station. The cops were talking to Romano. "Sabrina is such a nice girl. She always brought us deserts every Friday. She would talk about her Dad and Aunt, how they were fighting for our country. It's great to finally meet you." One said to her. "Thank you." A group of guys rushed in asking for Sabrina. Romano asked them "What's wrong?" "We are friends with Sabrina, we were supposed to practice today. We thought she was late but she never showed up." "Okay. Where did you see her last?" Romano asked. "There is this diner that is based off of the 60s it's called six-zero".

"Thank you so much" Romano was about to tell the team when one asked. "You look like her." "I'm her aunt." Romano said. "Wait you're the Caroline?" "Yea." "Thought you were in the Marines?" "I finished 6 years of that, did 2 of inactive duty. Then joined the FBI." She said. "Cool!"

She went back to the team. "Those were her friends, apparently last time they saw her it was at a diner call six-zero." "Emily Romano go." They got to the diner. "Excuse me" Emily said to one of the waitresses. "Have you seen this girl?" She said pointing to a picture of Sabrina. "Yes, last night. I love that girl she is a sweet little thing. She used to talk about her aunt and dad, but around a year and a half ago she just started to tell the same stories." The waitress said. "Did you see who she left with last night?" Romano asked.