seven

one week later

Reid finally got home from seeing his mom. He was so tired and exhausted he went straight to bed. Everyone was asleep when Romano let Liam in the house. There was an empty bedroom open, that had a secret bedroom attached to it. Romano had Liam sleep in there. In the middle of the night she went to his room. "Liam" she shook him. He woke up "What do you want?" She kept shaking him when he finally sat up. "What?" "I'm pregnant, I haven't told Spencer because he was at his moms. I wanted to tell him in person, the kids know, but I don't want to rain on Sabrinas parade for tomorrow." She said. "How do the kids know?" He asked. "They were the ones that made me take the test."

"Liam I told you because you're my like best friend, so what do I do?" She said. "You have to tell him. You know that too, you told Sheila to tell me. Look where that turned out. Anyways, you don't have to tell everyone, just tell him." Liam said. "Thank you" she hugged him. She got back in bed.

The next morning Romano took Sabrina to the DMV to get her license. On the way back, Sabrina was driving. "Have you told him yet?" "He just got home last night. I'm gonna tell him, just don't want to rain on your parade. It's your sweet sixteen." Romano smiled. "Don't worry, just uh don't tell everyone just him." She said. They laughed. "Yea of course. If I had a sweet sixteen, no way someone announcing they're pregnant." They laughed.

Romano and Sabrina got back to the house. Sabrina nodded at Romano. She saw Reid in the kitchen. "Doctor?" She said. "Yea what's up baby?" He kissed her. "I need to tell you something." She said. "Are you breaking up with me?" He asked. She hit his arm "No!" He laughed "I know. What's up?" She looked at her hands then back at him. "Please don't be mad. But I'm pregnant." She said. "You're pregnant?" He asked smiling. "You're not mad?" She smiled. "No!" He hugged and kissed her.

"How long have you known?" Reid asked. "Oh I think someone is calling my name" she said walking away. Reid grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Caroline?" He said. "Okay well I've known for a week." "A week?" He said. "I found out right after you call me to tell me you were going to see your mom. She obviously needed you and I am fine, just got a baby in my belly" she smiled. He kissed her "I love you." "I love you too." Louis walked in. "Finally tell him. Good, Yea if it's a boy you're naming it Louis." He walked out.

"Who else knows?" Reid asked. "All the kids." She said. "All the kids?" He said sorta angrily. "They were the ones who made me take the test. They didn't tell anyone else." She paused and whispered to him. "Liam knows too, he's in the secret room." She said. "What?!" "Spencer. It's fine, no one else knows okay. No one else is going to know until at least tomorrow. Today is Sabrinas day." She smiled. "Okay fine. But we are going to the doctor." He grabbed the keys and took her to the doctor.

"How far along are we?" Romano asked. "5 weeks." The lady said. "5 weeks? Wow okay. 35 to go." She turned to Reid. "We're gonna have a baby genius." She kissed him. They left the doctor. Reid was jumping up and down. "Doctor calm down." He kissed her.

They got to the house, Romano made breakfast. She brought some to Liam. "I told him, we went to the doctor." She said. "How far along are you?" He asked. "5 weeks" she made a big smile. "I'm so happy for you" he said. "Me too." He hugged her.

Romano started to set up everything. The kids helped too. "I'm 5 weeks pregnant. Not 39." She laughed as Sam picked a bucket up for her. It was around 3:30 when she started to help get Sabrina ready. She wore a light blue dress that went town to the floor. Romano let her borrow her diamond heels and necklace. "Better not break them" Romano said. "I'm surprised you have them." Sabrina laughed. It was 5 when she finished getting ready. Everyone was there. She ran up to Liams room, he wasn't dressed or showered.

"Liam? Why aren't you ready?" She asked angrily. "There's no bathroom in here." He said "Yes there is now hurry up. So chop chop!" She ran down stairs. "Put your dress on!" Sabrina said. "Oh yea." Romano put on a skin tight silver dress that ended a little before fingertip length and had spaghetti straps. She put on matching heels. "Good thing you're tiny, you can not see the bump" Sabrina said. Romano turned to Reid "She's right" he kissed her. Romano ran up stairs. Liam was ready, had his Marines uniform on.