eleven

Romano and Reid got home, Brayden was holding Wyatt while running around the house. When Romano walked in they all went to her. "Woah what happened?" Sabrina hugged her. "Unsub snuck up on me, I'm fine though. How was Wyatt?" She asked ignoring the question. "He's awesome!" Sam said. Romano went to go feed him. "So what really happened?" They asked Reid. He just said that an unsub snuck up on her.

"What? Really you're not gonna say?" Brayden asked. "Y'all saw that ring right?" Reid laughed. Sabrina said "No you didn't." "What?" "You, the man who has 3 PhD's said 'y'all' she's really rubbing off on you." Reid rolled his eyes and went to bed.

That night Romano woke up to Wyatt crying. She went to go help him fall asleep, but as she opened her door she heard he stopped crying. Romano walked to the nursery and saw Louis was sitting in the rocking chair with Wyatt in his arms. "Louis, go back to sleep. I got him." She laughed. "No it's okay. You look like you had a rough couple of days, he's almost asleep." He said back. "You sure?" "Yea" he smiled. "Thank you."

three months later

The team was doing paper work when they got a case. "Arizona, high school cheerleader was murdered." Garcia said. "Why were we called in?" JJ asked. Garcia pulled up a picture, the girl was laying in the school courtyard and next to her in blood said 'TORD.' "TORD?" Reid asked. "Ritual?" Morgan asked. "Don't know. Wheels up in 20." Hotch said.

They got to Arizona. "Romano JJ, split up and talk to the victims friends. Reid and Morgan go to the crime scene. Rossi and Emily go to the ME." Hotch said. Romano talked to some of the friends. "Is there anyone on the team that is a little off? Or a little too close to Lacey?" Romano asked. "Becka. They are 'best friends' but Becka is always trying to one up Lacey." One cheerleader Sophie said. "Did she ever accomplish anything?" Romano continued. "No, and Lacey never noticed or at least she just ignored it."

Romano told JJ about it. "All the girls I interviewed said no one would hurt her." They walked in and immediately Becka said "Did you find who did it?" She had been crying. "No not yet. We're you close with her." Romano asked. "Yes. She was my best friend." Becka sniffed. "We heard that you would try and one up her, is that true?" JJ asked. "Yes, it was just a joke. Lacey would say how annoying it was to be popular so I tried to take the attention off of her." Becka cried. "Thank you so much." They walked out.

"COD was exsanguination." Rossi said. "But she was shot in the head?" Morgan asked. "Yea, the unsub must have done it after she died." Emily finished. Romano called Garcia "What can I do for you GP?" "Pull everything you got on Sophie Taylor." "Okay, she has been expelled from 6 schools." Garcia said. "Why?" Morgan asked. "Umm lets just say, showing herself to football players during a game." Garcia said. Romano put her phone down and left the room and into Beckas.

"Sophie Taylor?" "What about her?" Becka said. "Does she have a boyfriend?" Romano asked. "Yes Daniel Jackson." Romano came back to the team. "Garcia, Daniel Jackson." "Daniel Jackson, football player at the same school, he just popped up two years ago. Nothing else on him, but I will keep digging. I'll send you his address." Garcia hung up.

"Who are theses two people?" Hotch asked. "Sophie Taylor, I talked to her and she bashed Laceys best friend Becka. Sophie has a boyfriend Daniel Jackson." Romano answered. Daniel Jackson wasn't home, another cheerleader went missing. The team came back in to Romano laying on two chairs. "Comfy?" Reid asked.

She got up and said "No." Romano walked into Beckas room, "Did the cheerleaders ever meet up? Like girls night?" "Yea every Saturday night after football games we go to Sophie Taylor's house. We would play games like who would you do, truth or dare." Romano went back to the team and sat down, then sat up and looked at the pictures on the board.