Prologue and Character Profile

Y/N L/N, an avid anime watcher. She was a quiet person, one of her favourite animes was Naruto. Unfortunately for her, she died in her early 20's after running into the road to try and save a cat. A great way to die.

Though, she thought one thing was strange, instead of seeing the light that everyone spoke about when you die, she saw a man who looked strangely familiar. He picked her up and held her in his arms.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" A woman's voice asked

"Y/N, Y/N Uchiha."

She finally realised where she was, and the man who was holding her; a man named Fugaku Uchiha, the woman's voice from before was Mikoto Uchiha. What she hadn't realised is there was another baby, small and petite just like her.

"Y/N and Sasuke, I hope they get along well," She heard Mikoto say from behind her.

She was Sasuke's twin, she knew that from that moment on she was going to protect Sasuke and Itachi as best as she could.

Y/N Character Profile

Y/N Uchiha, she had silky black hair and entrancing black eyes. The girl adored her brothers, and would protect them with her life.

She was similar to Itachi, she awakened her Sharingan at an early age and was extremely skilled in the clan's jutsus. She graduated from the academy early, top of her class. Of course, she had a minor advantage because of her knowledge from her previous life, but that isn't as important as the other changes in the plot.

Sasuke was very envious of his sister and his older brother, she and her brother were always taking the attention away from him. The only difference between her and Itachi was that she would actually train with him and pay attention to him.

Y/N wasn't close to anyone in particular, she had four people she could call friends. Her brothers, Itachi and Sasuke, Itachi's best friend Shisui, and the one friend she made at the academy, Naruto Uzumaki.

--

A/N - Hey, I hope you enjoyed this little snippet of whats to come in this story. I'm currently working on chapter one and aim to get it up soon. If you notice any spelling/ grammar errors please feel free to tell me :)