Chapter 3 - Chuunin?

It had been three months since I had joined the academy, for the past month I had been sending a clone to school while I trained either by myself, with Itachi, or with Sasuke.

It was around midday and I was training with Itachi, he already knew about my clones and I actually got the idea from him. Midway through training the clone's memories suddenly came rushing back to me.

It was a seemingly normal day that my clone had experienced so far, however some snot nosed brats decided it would be a good idea to sneak up on my clone while I was encapsulated in a book. They threw some foreign object, most likely a pen, at me. Normally, I would have been able to dodge it but the book was a little more interesting than my surroundings. The pen would have lodged itself in my eye if it was the 'real' me there, instead i just poofed into smoke.

I sighed and explained the situation to Itachi, reluctantly I headed back to the academy. When I walked over I saw the students that tried to attack me getting berated by the teacher.

The teacher noticed me and told me I should be present during all lessons.

"I was present during all of the lessons, in fact I think I was being more productive than most," I replied, the teacher thought about his reply for a moment.

"Then tell me, what was your original body doing while not in school." The teacher, thinking he caught me out, smirked. I didn't like my teacher, I think we had a mutual dislike for each other.

"I was training with my brothers," I showed him the fresh cuts and bruises on my arms and legs, indicating I had been training.

He sighed in disappointment and dragged me to the Hokage's office. A faint "come in" was heard.

"Lord Hokage, sorry for the sudden visit, but I think that Y/N is far too advanced to be with the students at this level," Honestly, you were surprised at this. The Hokage smiled.

"I wondered how long it would take, I thought it would be at least a year!" The Hokage chuckled to himself.

"Y/N I understand this is sudden, but I would like you to take part in the Chuunin Exams. You will be put with a team of two 12 year old leaf shinobi, obviously it is your choice. The exams are at the end of this month." The Hokage asked, putting his pen and paperwork aside. I was ecstatic, I got to take part in the Chuunin exams when I wasn't even a genin yet!

"Lord Hokage, she's only six, are you sure she should take part?" My teacher asked.

"She is much too talented to receive a genin level." The Hokage replied, shooing us both out of his office.

I ran over to where I was training with Itachi earlier and told him the news, he hugged me and congratulated me. Of course, to enter the exams I had to get my parents permission.

When I told them they were both extremely happy and allowed me to take part.

I spent the rest of the day training with Itachi, I wasn't going to bother going to the academy anymore. I trained everyday since I found out I was going to partake in the exams.

Throughout the last month, working towards the exam, I've pushed past my limits. I learned the fire style pheonix flower jutsu, got the third tomoe on my Sharingan, learned the fire breath jutsu and learned to surpress my chakra.

A/N - Sorry for the short chapter, also the unrealistic progression of Y/N, but I need certain things to happen before the Uchiha massacre so deal with it >:(

Word count: 636

//UPDATED//