Chapter 12 - Snakes and Ladders

TW: mentions of kidnap, please read with caution :)

The long, long, long awaited chapter is finally here.

Also tysm for 3K reads :,)

My legs swiftly carried me to my next destination, Orochimaru was sat calmly on his throne. The platform he stood on towered above me, a cowardly chill scuttled down my spine.

"Have you come to join me, dear Y/N?" Orochimaru's sickly sweet voice echoed throughout the barren room.

"Unfortunately not, though I do believe it would be an interesting experience," My light footsteps slowly growing closer to him.

"Interesting indeed," You could hear the smirk that was etched into his face.

"Dear Y/N," He whispered into my right ear. I was transfixed with horror.

Snakes started crawling up my legs; their cold scales slid against my skin. I shivered in disgust and mortification, my body tried to run, it tried to escape, but it was too late. I was dancing around in the palm of his hand, he knocked me out and brought my unconscious body to a small room.

Orochimaru lay my body in a bed and cuffed my hands to the bed posts. Flicking the blinding lights off, he left the room, "Interesting indeed," he repeated once more.

When I woke my mind was restless. I couldn't believe I let myself be captured by that snake. I squirmed around on the small bed; trying to free myself from the restraints, but it was to no avail.

The chakra draining cuffs depleted all of my energy, I lay lifeless on the concrete bed.

What was Kazuhiro doing?

The sudden thought invaded my mind. What would he do? Rescue me? Tell Itachi? Leave me to wallow in my own sadness for a while?

How long would I be here for?

It's said if a human is left alone for 72 hours they'll go insane. I assume I'm already classed as insane, but alas, I would rather not go through such a torturous experience.

I quickly got bored of asking myself answerless questions. I was trapped, in a dark room, alone. How troublesome.

My eyes felt heavy, I didn't want to fall asleep.

Truth be told I was deathly afraid of Orochimaru. What kind of experiments he would put me through if I stayed for long enough. What he would do to my eyes.

What he was doing to my brother.

Despite my fears, my reluctant body shifted into a restless slumber.

It felt like I was there for days, constantly shifting in and out of consciousness. I hadn't heard a thing except for my own breathing; I wasn't fed or given water, and yet I wasn't hungry or thirsty.

A small flicker of hope arose in me when I heard the light tapping of footsteps from outside my confinement's walls. My body shivered with a sense of thrilling fear.

Bright, white light filled the confinement through a small crack in the door. A head of black hair peeked through.

"Y/N?" A monotoned voice asked.

"Depends on who's asking. Hasn't anyone told you to state your name before asking someone else's?" I looked away from the pool of light and stared up at the bland ceiling.

The door slowly crept open, the dark room was now filled with drab colour.

"Ah, Sasuke. Good to see you. Would you mind helping me out of these cuffs, I'm feeling a little claustrophobic." I flashed a wide grin at my brother.