Chapter 28

Last night in the Lancester's residence.

While Tristan is trying to think about what hairstyle will suit him best, Calvin suddenly enters his room as if he is the owner of it. Calvin flops his body on the bed and stretches his arms and legs. Tristan stares at his brother for a while before ignoring his presence. He still has more important things to do instead of paying attention to his annoying brother.

"What is this? Are you making a bird's nest or you are just simply trying to ruin your hair?" jested Calvin.

Tristan only looks at Calvin's figure laying on his bed through the mirror before ignoring him. Seeing that Tristan is not giving him any attention, Calvin uses his best trump card that can grab his little brother's full attention. Fishing out his phone in his pocket, Calvin opens the photo gallery and set a certain photo as his screen saver. After that, Calvin suddenly shows Tristan a smug smile.

"I bet you will be jealous if I tell you who was my date earlier."

No response.

"She is very cute, you know."

Still no response. Instead of getting mad or irritated with Tristan's lack of response, Calvin's smile gets wider every second. He knows that Tristan will show him an interesting expression in just a few seconds.

"Tristan, I bet that you will cry in anger thinking that you refused my invitation to eat outside earlier." goaded Calvin as he sits on Tristan's bed and crossed his arms on his chest. "I'm pretty sure that she can bring a cute, wide smile on my little brother's adorable face."

"I am not interested so go out now!" Tristan snapped at his brother's irritating words.

"Boo. You are such a killjoy. And here I am, ready to tell you the details of my date with Princess Rhianne earlier." Calvin said as he shrugged his shoulder. "But look!"

Calvin shows his screen saver to Tristan. It is a photo of Calvin and Rhianne earlier at the park.

"You had met Rhianne earlier? Why? Did something happen? Why didn't you tell me?!"

'See? My tactics never failed me.' Calvin thought as he enjoys the surprised and incredulous look on Tristan's face.

Tristan suddenly moves his legs and acted as if he will attack and beat him. Calvin did not expect this move at all! He is about to dodge his little brother, but Tristan tightly grasps on the hem of his shirt.

"You did it on purpose, aren't you?!" accused Tristan as he pulls his shirt with great force.

"Bro, chill! Let go of my shirt first!" Calvin exclaimed as he tries to save his shirt. Tristan's grip on his shirt is starting to stretch the fabric of his shirt.

Tristan let go of the shirt, but it was already too late. Calvin's shirt was already stretched and crumpled. The Lancester brothers stare at each other. Calvin was looking at Tristan with a look saying 'Look at what you did' while Tristan gave him an 'I am sure it is not my fault' look.

"You ruined my shirt." Calvin flatly stated to his little brother. "Did you know how much was this shirt?"

"It was just a shirt." Tristan deadpanned as if what he did was nothing. He then remembered something and glared at his brother. "Don't change the topic! Why did you meet with Rhianne earlier?"

"I told you. Princess Rhianne and I had a date."

"What are you? A pedophile?" grunted Tristan. "Rhianne almost has the same age as me!"

"So?"

"She's too young for an old flirt just like a certain someone I know so well." Tristan stated.

"Hey! Who are you calling an old flirt?!"