Chapter 36

Everyone is enjoying the party tonight. It is a rare chance for students from different levels and sections to meet and talk with each other. The food served for tonight is all made by a famous chef hired by our school for this party. The music that is currently playing is lively and loud music. A lot of students are now dancing energetically while following the rhythm of the music.

While the other students are busy socializing with the students from other sections, there are two students who choose to stay in the food area. When Rhianne and Keith attended the party together earlier, the first thing they do was to go to the dessert section. Of course, it was all Rhianne's idea. Rhianne heard from her brother that the chef their school hired for tonight is also a good patissier.

Rhianne quickly pulled Keith with her to taste all the desserts displayed on the table. Naturally, Keith never complained about it and even helped Rhianne to put the desserts on her plate. Rhianne was clearly enjoying the delicious taste of every dessert on her plate. Rhianne was thinking that she can surely finish two or three more plates of desserts tonight if no one will stop her.

Rhianne has a sweet tooth. Eating something sweets puts a smile on her face. In her past life, she enjoyed eating sweet things like candies and cakes. But because of her poor situation, it was really rare for Rhianne to buy any desserts. She would rather keep her money to use it for her school tuition rather than spending it for temporary happiness.

But now that she was given a second chance to live, Rhianne wanted to enjoy her life. And that also includes every dessert in this world. If possible, Rhianne wanted to taste all the desserts all over the world. Aside from being a director, Rhianne's second dream is to be a food blogger, especially in the dessert category.

"Rhia, drink this first." Keith said as he gives her a glass of water.

"Thank you. How about you, Mr. Protagonist? Are you done eating?" Rhianne asked and taste the chocolate-coated marshmallow on her plate.

"You know that I am not fond of eating sweet foods." Keith replied.

"Oh."

That is true. Keith is the type of person who prefers black coffee over milk chocolate. He can eat sweet foods, but not to the point of obsession just like what Rhianne was doing right now. His taste in food is completely different from Rhianne.

Keith also despised eating sour foods and drinks. Rhianne accidentally discovered it when she offered her Mr. Protagonist a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice and he firmly refused to drink it. She thought that Mr. Protagonist likes to eat sour food just like her. Indeed, the male lead surely has a unique and different taste. As for Rhianne, a supporting character, she did not force Keith to change and just simply support him.

Rhianne looks at her Mr. Protagonist's plate and compares it with her plate. There are a lot of colorful and sweet desserts brimming on Rhianne's plate. As for Keith, there is only one small slice of dark chocolate cake drizzled with coffee powder on his plate. And it seems like Keith only took a small bite from it and does not want to finish it anymore.

"Mr. Protagonist, you should eat more. Go and get something nutritious to eat."

"Are you nagging me?"

"No? I am just giving you health advice."

"Then I do not want to hear any good advice from someone who eats nothing but sweets." Keith said. "You are just eating desserts ever since we arrived at this party."

"Your wrong, Mr. Protagonist. I am just eating desserts first. I choose to eat dinner later."

"You will lose your appetite then."