Chapter 46

It has been three days since Rhianne met the female lead of this world, Canndice Dy.

Compared to what she is expecting about the appearance of the female lead, nothing abnormal happened. She is still doing her usual routine every day. But there was another thing that changed in her daily schedule.

"Rhianne, I think the color purple is more suitable than blue."

"The base color of her painting is yellow. Blue is more suitable than purple."

"Why are you trying to change Rhianne's mind? Can't you see she is looking at the purple paint before you came here?"

"I guess you have poor eyesight. She is obviously looking at the blue paint."

"..."

Right now, Rhianne is buying more acrylic paint to use for her project in art class. While shopping, she did not expect Candice to be also a part-timer worker in the art shop near the central district. At first, she became worried about her health. Rhianne naturally knows the feeling of juggling different part-time jobs just to earn money that can support you for a few days. As expected, Candice told her that she is doing fine and even help her choose the materials she will need. But a few minutes later, Keith also arrived and they started quarreling again.

Yes. Again.

Ever since their first encounter with Candice, Rhianne quickly noticed that Mr. Protagonist's impression of Candice is not good. It is also the same with Candice. When Rhianne asked them both the reason why, Keith answered that he simply does not like her. Unexpectedly, Candice's answer is also the same as Keith's. It was like hate at first sight.

"..."

Rhianne felt a little complicated about it. She remembered reading before that Candice is Keith's first love and vice versa. Even their first encounter is so dramatic and romantic to the point that the author almost spent a whole chapter describing that scene.

Rhianne is aware that they are no longer characters in the book. But she still cannot think of the reason why they suddenly become enemies. They are supposed to become lovers, right? If not lovers then at least they can become good friends. But certainly not enemies. Rhianne even made a joke to herself that she transmigrated to the wrong novel after witnessing these scenes a lot of times now.

"Alright. Stop it, you two. I will choose both so stop fighting now."

Keith and Candice only looked at each other and said nothing. Since Rhianne had already decided, there is no need for them to argue. Finally, Rhianne found her peace again.

Candice was called by her boss so she left Rhianne in the meantime. Keith accompanied Rhianne and held the basket she is holding. While Rhianne is looking around the shop, Keith suddenly remembered something. He disappeared for a minute and when Keith returned to Rhianne's side, she saw that Keith put five packs of lavender-scented papers in the basket.

Rhianne did not ask him about it. Maybe he will just use it for his own project too. After paying at the counter, Rhianne said goodbye to Candice before stepping out of the shop.

"Where do you want to go next?" Keith asked.

Today is a special holiday so they do not need to go to school. As usual, Keith is accompanying Rhianne. It becomes their habit to be with each other if both of them are not busy. Just like today.

"Hmm... Can we watch a movie? There is a movie that I am dying to watch since last week."

"Alright."

Naturally, Keith does not have any opinions about it and instantly agreed with her. How can he deny her request if she looks at him with expectant eyes? Who told her to be so pretty and charming after they grew up anyway?