Chapter 32

"You, Rhianne Cartel, can solve my problems." Director Jamie said with determination.

"Huh?"

"Rhianne, I want you to—"

"No!" Rhianne strongly disagreed. "I don't want to do it."

"You don't? But why?"

"..."

"Well?"

"I mean, you can find another person to play the role that Kelly left. I am amateur when it comes to acting."

"Acting? What are you...Oh!"

Then after that, Director Jamie suddenly laugh.

"Silly little girl. I am not asking you to be a replacement for Kelly." Director Jamie laughing said.

"You're not?"

"Of course. In fact, I have a list of artists to replace Kelly from her role in this movie. Though it will be a little bit hassle and a waste of money."

"Oh."

Rhianne was totally relieved. She really thought Director Jamie will ask her to replaced Kelly in this movie. And no one can actually blame Rhianne for having that kind of idea. The way Director Jamie scrutinized Rhianne earlier was really misleading with their current situation.

"Then what can I do to help you, director?" Rhianne asked.

"I just want you to tell me your idea about first love."

"First love?"

"Yes. Since I do not want to spend more money and be stuck in certain scenes, I plan to rewrite the story and change some parts of it."

"Can you do it, director?"

"Why not? I am also the creative writer of this movie." Director Jamie proudly said. "Since I do not want to extend more time just to finish this movie, I was thinking of changing the part where the male lead was spending time with his first love."

"How will you do it, director?"

"Instead of prolonging the time frame between the male lead and his first love, I am planning to change the scene where the male lead will reminisce their memories together before his first love left the school."

"Oh! You are so great, director!" praised Rhianne.

"It is nothing, really. So tell me your experiences about your first love, Rhianne."

Since this is a teenage romantic movie, Director Jamie wanted to ask Rhianne's thoughts about it. When she studied Rhianne's looks from head to toe, she is positive that a lot of boys are having a crush or puppy love on her. With Rhianne's pretty appearance together with her sweet and kind attitude, it is impossible for the boys to ignore her.

"Uhm... I apologize, Director Jamie. But... I do not have any thoughts about it."

"You...don't?"

Rhianne nods her head.

"How come?!" Director Jamie asked in disbelief. "Even a crush? How about puppy love?"

"I am sorry, but I really don't have anything like that."

"Then what about your little boyfriend here?" Director Jamie asked as she points her finger on Keith.

Keith was really surprised when the director suddenly calls his name. He was only quietly listening from behind when the director suddenly asked Rhianne about her first love. Even though he acts like it does not really concern him, Keith was still paying too much attention to Rhianne's answers.

When he heard from Rhianne that she has no romantic relationship with anyone, Keith was absolutely relieved. It only means that Rhianne is not yet interested in anyone. But these thoughts were somehow disappointing.