chapter 1

"Hi, are you Harry?" Niall asked the tall lad leaning against the wall. "Um yeah, how did you know my name?" Harry asked quietly. "I'm Niall, I'm Danielle's friend" Niall said opening his arms to hug Harry. Harry awkwardly hugged him back. "It's nice to meet you Niall" he said.

"So do you not like the party?" Niall asked leaning against the wall as well. "It's a good party I just don't really like parties in general, not my type of place" Harry said quietly, Niall was having to listen so much to be able to hear him over the music and talking going on in the room.

"Then why are you here?" Niall questioned. "For Liam, I need to make sure he gets home safely" Harry replied. "You sound like a great friend Harry" Niall said him and Harry exchanged smiles.

"Would you like to go get a drink with me?" Niall asked pointing over to the bar standing that was over in the other corner of the room, Harry couldn't believe that someone literally had a bar in their house. Harry nodded and him and Niall slowly made their way through the sea of people.

Harry noticed that Niall was extremely social, they couldn't seem to go more than 5 steps without people talking to him. Harry could just stand their and smile, possibly shake their hands if Niall introduced them. He had to admit but he was taken back by how nice some of them were usually when he saw them walking around town they seemed so stuck up and snobby.

"So what do you want?" Niall asked as they got to the bar. "Just some water" Harry said. "Do you not drink?" Niall asked and Harry shook his head. Niall grabbed a water and got himself some vodka and coke. "Do you want to go outside and chill there for a bit, Louis closes it off so no one can go out there during parties but I know the code" Niall said.

"Don't you want to stay in here and hang out with your friends?" Harry asked. "I want to get to know you, we might end up hanging out with Liam and Danielle are dating" Niall said. "Okay" Harry said as he followed Niall to the lift. "This house has a lift!" Harry said in amazement.

Niall chuckled "yeah, you don't expect them to walk up and down six flights of stairs every day do you" he said. Harry just stood there speechless as they waited for the door to open after Niall had type in a code.

They got in and Niall pressed the down button, they went down one floor, harry guessed that this was the very bottom floor. The doors opened up into a massive kitchen and their were people moving around. "Hey Niall who's that?" A lady asked walking past. "This is Harry" he said, Harry and the lady waved at each other before Niall pulled him towards a door, it opened up to a massive garden.

They walked over to some benches that were next to the house and sat down. "Who were all those people?" Harry asked. "Maids, butlers, chefs, just all the people that work for the Tomlinsons, that's the kitchen and they all live in that part as well, it has about 20 rooms" Niall explained.

"20 rooms on one floor?!?!?" Harry said with wide eyes. "Yeah, their house is pretty crazy" Niall said. "So what's on each floor?" Harry asked.

"Well the bottom is the kitchen and staff living area, the second is the living room, like the entire floor is just that, it's so big literally takes 5 minutes to walk across the room. Then the third floor is Phoebe and Daisy's floor, they are twins, it has their room and then whatever else they have put there I've never actually looked. The fourth floor is Fizzy and Lotties floor so it's their rooms and whatever else they put their. The sixth floor is louis' parents floor I don't know what's up their" Niall explained.

"So I'm guessing the fifth floor is Louis' floor" Harry said. "Yeah, he has his room, a music room, a cinema and there's this one room that he won't let anyone go into" Niall said. "Ooo so mysterious" Harry said, Niall laughed. "You're a funny guy, I think we will definitely be friends" Niall said.