chapter 21

I just want to let you know that Niall will get his girlfriend in the next chapter, I already know who it will be but anyone that commented their name (before I post the that chapter) will have a part on this at some point, I promise :) it was very difficult to choose.

Might get a little smutty near the end.

"We are ten minutes away, wake up Harry" Anne said to Gemma as they approached Doncaster. "Oi, dumbass wake up" Gemma said hitting Harry's arm, Harry rather grumpily woke up and glared at Gemma who just laughed Anne also chuckled to herself.

Harry smiled when he saw where he was, he had messaged Niall and only told him he was coming. He had asked Niall to get everyone round to his, apart from Louis so he could surprise all of them first and then go to see Louis after.

"Okay, so me and Gem are going to go to a cafe somewhere, have fun with everyone and we will meet you at Louis' in 2 hours okay?" Anne said as she stopped outside of Niall's house. "Okay, bye" Harry said as he practically jumped out the car. He ran to the door and rang the bell.

Niall came and answered the door quicker than he had ever done before. Swinging the door open and automatically engulfing Harry in a hug. "Ni I missed you so much" Harry said holding him tightly as they just stood there. "I missed you Harry!!!" Niall cried out.

"Harry? Did I hear that right? Oh my HARRYYYY!!!" Liam said as he walked out to the hallway. When he saw Harry he ran over and joined the hug. Next Zayn, Gigi and Danielle came running out joining in with the hug. "Does Louis know that you are here?" Liam asked. Harry smiled and shook his head, "oh he's going to be so happy. He's depressed all the time." Zayn said rolling his eyes.

"Urgh I miss him so much, i can't wait to go see him" Harry said, "why are you with him right now?" Dani asked. "Because I'm only here until this evening and I wanted to see you guys while I was here and I knew that if just went to Louis first I would never leave" Harry chuckled, "that sounds about right" Gigi said, everyone nodded in agreement.

They spent the next two hours all just catching up, it was really great to be back Harry hadn't felt this happy in ages, although the whole time he just kept thinking about how it was so close to the time he was seeing Louis again.

What if Louis wasn't as happy to see him, what if Louis didn't want to see him, what if it's been so long that actually Louis has stopped liking him. "Haz, are you okay?" Liam asked waving his hand in front Harry's face as he had fully zoned out. "Uh yeah just slightly worried about seeing Louis" Harry said.

"Why are you worried to see him?" Niall asked him. "What if he doesn't like me anymore" Harry said quietly which caused everyone to just burst out laughing "Harry that man literally loves you more than anything else. He never shuts up about you, he's constantly complaining about not seeing you enough and he literally keeps a picture of you in his phone case" Zayn said after he had stopped himself from laughing.

"I have a picture of him in my phone case as well" Harry said excitedly pulling out his phone case and showing everyone. They weren't surprised at all and had to admit it was very cute. "Liam you better get a picture of my to have in you phone case and I'm going to do the same" Danielle said.

"We are doing that as well" Gigi said turning to Zayn, a few months ago they had finally gotten over whatever was going on in their heads and got together. "I have a nando's stamp card in my phone case" Niall said proudly. (It's okay Niall you will get a girlfriend soon)

"Okay I'm going to go to Louis' now, I hope that I'll be able to come back soon but since I'm moving 5 hours away now it's going to be even harder" Harry said. All of them took it in turn to say goodbye to Harry ans then he finally left to walk to Louis', he was practically running and skipping because he was so excited.