17. Glass Pieces

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"So what do you do in a relationship?" Taehyung asked me. He finally accepted the fake boyfriend thing and I was beyond overjoyed. But at the same time, I was annoyed. Being close to the one I hate is not going to be easy. Especially when we both despise each other. I have to pretend to be nice to him for at least three months. And then back to the same old Jungkook.

"Go out and have dates, watch movies, drink coffee, roam around and sleep."

"Huh? That's boring," I clenched my fist and tried my best not to punch him. I believe he has watched at least a hundred anime and most of them revolve around high school romance. So some where he might have seen how they fricking date or maybe anime creatures don't date or maybe he is stupid or maybe he is doing this to annoy me. He saw my hands and smirked.

"Remember to keep your cool or else we can't pretend to be boyfriends."

"What do you want to add to this fake relationship then, since you find it really boring?" I asked him and he scratched his head.

"Let's see...what can we...it should include candlelight dinner and binge watching anime," he said and I laughed.

"Yeah right. That is perfect for two people who love anime a lot. Sorry bro, I aint an otaku."

"Sheesh." He looked away and I chuckled. Seeing him flustered and annoyed somewhat pleases me.

"So you want to make this relationship interesting right?" I asked him and he nodded, "Then what do couples usually do when they are dating?"

"Go out on dates."

"And?"

"And they ki—wait, we are not going to do that! I am not going to kiss you at all," he waved his hands around and I laughed.

"We have to," I laughed even more when I saw his horrified look.

"WHAT?" he yelled and threw a pillow at me. I caught and hugged it, while laughing at the top of my voice.

"We...we should also...also include you-know-what," I laughed and waited for his slow brain to process. Suddenly his face turned as red as a tomato and he wailed like a baby.

"WHY THE HECK DID I EVEN AGREE TO THIS?" he kept throwing pillows and sometimes threw in some punches also. I laughed and laughed till my stomach was sore from laughing and my back was paining from the repeated hits from that puny boy. He had gone off to a corner and was squatting down. He was sulking as he drew circles on the floor with his fingers. I chuckled and sat beside him. He flinched when our shoulders touched and shuffled to the other side to create some space between us. I sighed and looked at the floor.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I have to save my money." I chuckled.

"You mean, your parent's money?" I asked and he scoffed. I looked at my watch and sighed deeply, "I will be going now."

I got up and he looked confused.

"Why so early?"

"Why?" I smirked and I grabbed his chin, "Do you want me to stay here for the night too, boyfriend?"

He blushed and pushed me away. I fell on the ground and laughed when I saw him pounding his head with his fist and cursing me. Poor boy! He is so confused with his feelings.

"I don't care. Just get out of my house and never come back."

"That's not possible," I winked and he glared at me. Before he could throw a pillow at me, I was out of his room and was on my way to my house. Today was pretty good. Not like the other days were I had to go home, study and eat and attend some weird gatherings that my father forced me to go to. It was nice to spend time with people of my age. For my whole life, I was stuck around adults and never had the chance to talk to kids of my age. My father believed that if I hung out with kids then I might become immature. That was pretty lame, but I was an obedient child back then and obeyed his every command.