24. Stalkers and Ramen

The next day~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Yah Jimin! Why are you acting so weird?"

I and Jimin had gone to a new restaurant that had opened up on Friday and we went to taste the food. The price wasn't so expensive, so we could afford to eat it. However, Jimin kept glancing at a certain male who was sitting on the opposite corner to ours. He kept on biting his nails and kept drinking water. Till now, he had totaled seven glass of water.

"I am not acting weird," he replied back and I groaned in frustration. I looked at the menu and decided to choose something for myself. I called the waiter and told my order.

"Okay sir. And what about him?" the waiter pointed to Jimin who was still staring at that guy. I sighed and said, "He will have a glass of water. Thank you."

The waiter awkwardly smiled and left. I looked back at Jimin and he was still doing his business.

"Do you like him?" I said and he glared at me.

"Why will I like him?" he said back.

"Then stop staring at him." he pouted and peeked at the guy, again. I threw the menu card on his face and he glared at me.

"Okay fine. What if I like him? So what?" he said to me and I grinned.

"Then that means you are jealous," I smirked and he immediately blushed from embarrassment.

"No way," he mumbled.

"Yes way. You are jealous of the girl sitting next to Yoongi, right?" he nodded and I patted his back, "Don't worry. We will see what their relationship is."

And so the whole time we stalked at him and the girl sitting beside him. He was laughing and smiling in front of her and every time he did that, Jimin would growl. My phone buzzed and I picked it up to see a message from Jungkook.

Unknown

Stop staring at Yoongi!

Huh? How in the heck did he know that? I looked around and I couldn't see him. Was there any cameras here? But there was none.

Me

Where are you?

Unknown

At home

Me

Huh?

Then how can you see me?

Unknown

Yoongi just told me that you and
Jimin were staring at him

Me

Huh?
But he didn't take out his phone

Unknown

Which century do you live in?
He texted me through his watch

Watch? Wait...a smart watch? No wonder why he was tapping at the watch. I thought he was trying to get it to work.

"Hey Jimin. Yoongi knows we are staring at him," I whispered to him.

"Yeah I know." I gaped at him and whispered to him, "But how?"

"From that time he has been looking at us from the corner of his eye. That is why I glared at him from time to time," he grinned and I face-palmed myself. Lame ass.