45. The Amusement Park

After what seemed like a gazillion years~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"YIPEE! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!" I shouted at the top of my voice as I came out of the school gates. Now since exams are over I might as well go and binge watch anime. It has been so long since I have seen the beautiful faces of my beloved Zeref and other anime guys.

"What are you guys going to do?" I heard Jungkook asking the others.

"Sleep."

"Dance."

"Annoy Yoongi."

"Jin's food."

"Kill Jimin."

"I see," Jungkook sighed and he looked at me, "And you are going to watch anime, right?"

"Yep," I grinned and he face-palmed himself. Watching anime is my job and there is no way I will choose anything over anime.

"What are you going to do today, Jungkook?" Hobi asked him.

"I thought of going to the amusement park. It just opened up recently—"

"Amusement park?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I was going to go there. I thought it would be better if we go as a group, but it looks like you guys are busy. Maybe we can all go next time," Jungkook chuckled and the others nodded. I looked at them and I saw they were all sad they couldn't go with him.

"Let's go Taehyung," Jungkook called me and I followed him. I got in the car and so did he and we drove off to the mansion.

"Uhmm... about the amusement park," I said and he hummed, "Do you really want to go there?"

"Well, yeah," he sighed and continued, "My dad is not in town and the park opened up right on time. So I thought I can enjoy it before my dad comes back. But it turns out the rest of the gang are too afraid or too busy to come. So I think I will go next time."

"I see," I looked away from him and stared out of the window. He must be so anxious to try out those new rides.

We reached home and we went to our respective rooms. I changed my clothes and took out my laptop from my new hiding place. I sat down and I switched it on. Should I watch anime? I stared at the screen and it was just one click and the new episode will begin. But something was holding me back.

Should I?

Should I not?

Should I?

Never mind.

*******

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Darn it! That amusement park is opened and this is my chance to run out and enjoy, but I would have to go alone and there is no fun in it. Ugh! Looks like I have to wait for another hundred years to go there.

I got out of the shower and looked around for my towel and it was nowhere to be seen. Sheesh! Looks like I forgot to get one. I walked out of the bathroom with the water trailing  behind me. I went to my closet and searched for a towel. I found one and took it out and quickly went out of the closet since I didn't want the closet's floor to be wet. 

People say I am hot, so why can't I just evaporate the water on my body? Pfft! That's bullshit! It sounds so weird. Now what should I do today? Watch some horror movies and—

Suddenly the door banged open and I froze on spot, "Jungkook, I need to talk to—AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES! MY EYES HAVE BEEN CURSED! I NEED WATER! I NEED HOLY WATER! MY UNHOLY EYES! I AM GOING TO GO BLIND! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"