38. Barbecue Time!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's finally Sunday! It was barbecue time! I needed a break from that strict Jungkook who practically destroyed my brain yesterday. What happened on Saturday you may ask? Let me tell you what happened yesterday.

My beautiful morning was destroyed when Jungkook banged on my door continuously. For some reason he kind of reminded me of my mom. He came to me and showed me his phone. And who was on the call? My mom. She shouted at me from the other end of the call and wasted three hours of my timeout in lecturing me on how to behave like a good boy and not to trouble Jungkook unnecessarily. Well, he was the one who fricking made me wear those erotic looking dresses. Is this why girls wear those dresses to seduce men? Might be.

My mom instructed me to study the whole day under the hawk eye Jungkook. First it was math. He whacked me for every wrong answer and I was almost on the verge of ending my life. But luckily, I didn't because I solved a hard question in algebra which I never thought I could do so.

To be honest, Jungkook wasn't really bad in teaching. He was understanding and made sure I understood the formulas and concepts properly. More importantly, the way he taught me was a lot more easier to understand than what the teachers were teaching. He would always give me a break and that time I go and watch anime. I must say he was better than all the teachers in my school.

At the end of the day, he gave me this tiny test for each subject which I strongly refused to do so. But when he threatened to call my mom, I fell on my knees and wrote it. And guess what? The marks which I got was unbelievably amazing.

Full in Math, full in Chemistry, lost three mark in Physics, Lost five marks in English and full in Language. I screamed with joy and hugged Jungkook, accidently. After that hug which I gave him, he kept teasing me and I was so annoyed that I went and locked myself in his basement. Yes, his basement. But that creepy guy began to tell ghost stories and made weird noises on the other side of the basement door and I could no longer stay there.

Jungkook showed me around his magical house and I was stunned by how big it actually was. You can actually bring the entire city in here. Kidding, it wasn't that big, but it was big enough to have a huge ball or party. His mansion didn't look like a mansion inside but a fricking palace. Velvety carpet, intricate and astonishing paintings that covered the empty walls, huge chandelier, shiny floor and a majestic feeling which was all around us.

I got scolded by Jungkook for clapping my hands unnecessarily for switching on and off for the lights. He disabled the magic and I sulked the whole day. At night, Jungkook made me sleep next to him since he was not able to sleep last night and I had no other option but to oblige. It was just a favor and plus, he didn't actually do anything dirty to me. We slept like...friends and not like lovers.

But still, today morning I found both of us hugging each other. Then we had to accept that we both cling onto each other at night. I ran out of the room and went to change my clothes since today was the day for barbecue.

"You ready?" Jungkook knocked on my door twice and I shook my head. Oh wait, he can't see me.

"Nope. Not yet."

"Just how long do you take to wear your clothes? Don't tell me you are adding make up and lipstick and painting your nails in there," he yelled from outside. What an impatient guy!

"I am not doing any of those," I yelled back and banged open the door. When I saw him, my eyes grew wide and I whistled in my head. He was wearing a white sleeveless tee shirt and black, ripped jeans. The clothes were okay from my point, but those muscles...Damn! 

"Can't take your eyes off me?" Jungkook teased me and I rolled my eyes.

"You look like a pig," I said and he frowned.