(18+) A Bumpy Ride

V pulls back from my kiss surprised.

"Wow, that was very nice." His hands are already on my waist, fingertips touching the skin under my shirt. I giggle a little embarrassed. The car has pulled away and I feel his body pushed closer to mine by the acceleration.

"I wasn't expecting to see you and I got a little carried away," I tell him, laughing at myself.

"Oh I like it!" He leans up and kisses me again. "I really like it." He leans toward me, allowing my body to lay back a little on the seat.

I feel his strong tongue push between my lips and press against mine. His kiss is so wet and warm, and the feel of his tongue makes every nerve in my body tingle with anticipation. His hand slides up under my shirt and I feel his fingertips brush against my bra.

I pull back and look toward the front of the car where the driver is. The window between the car and the the front is up, and dark. V understands what I'm thinking.

He kisses my neck. "It's ok, he can't see us," he says softly in between kisses. My eyes close as I allow his tongue to trace a line down my neck and kiss a spot on my clavicle just under the loose collar of the sweater. I moan a little.

"Oh, is that right? He can't see anything we do?" I look at him, meeting his eyes and he pauses for a moment, judging my thoughts and then pounces toward me, pushing me back onto the seat cushion.

"No one can see what we are doing." His body lays on top of mine and he pushes my shirt up off my breasts, kissing the top of them rising up in the Demi cup. His hands slide up to hold my breasts under the bra and his thumb slides over the fabric.

He moans as he moves his mouth closer to my nipple, hidden under the see through fabric. His lips kiss my skin, separated by the thin barrier, sending a shockwave through me and he can feel as I arch my back at the sensation. His fingers tug at the bra strap under my shirt, trying to pull it down.

I slide my hands up from his arms and pull off the sweater, dropping it to the floor. I unhook the bra from the front, allowing my breasts to pop out close to his mouth. His hands cup them immediately and his tongue finds my nipple and licks at it, tracing a circle and pressing against it before sucking it into his mouth.

He repositions his body between my legs and I feel the heavy weight of him on top of me as my head falls back onto the seat, my hair draped to one side hanging off.

He lets go of my breasts and kisses a line down the center of my body, stopping at my belt, his fingers reach under it as he kisses my stomach.

"When I touched you here earlier," His fingertips slide under the belt and touch bare skin just under the waistband of my jeans. "I could have burst right there the feeling was so intense," he says leaving kisses all along my stomach.

I gasp at the feeling of his lips and his fingers so close to wet skin aching for him. He pulls open the button and slides down the zipper, leaving another kiss.

"When I tell you I thought about you a lot today, I mean I found every excuse to be alone with your picture so I could imagine kissing you right here." He leaves a kiss behind just at the top of my panties.

"Only there?" I say, running my fingers through his hair.

He pulls the jeans down off my hips, raising my bum off the seat to tug them down until they're trapped under the weight of his body. His face leans close to my underwear.

"Not just there, also here." He presses his lips against the lace of my panties, right where a wet patch has formed. He senses it and I feel him smile as I run my hand over his cheeks, feeling his floppy bangs brush against my skin. His fingers slide over my underwear and slip underneath the wet spot between my legs. He touches me and my breath catches as I feel him slide his finger inside me, feeling the wet and exploring me.