(18+) The Morning After

I am disturbed by a bell, an alert. I stir a little, and feel the soft covers around me. I realize I've been asleep and I ignore the sound as I cuddle next to the warm body nearby. A hand wraps around me to pull me close and I am aware that I'm completely naked and I'm not sure where I am.

I lift my heavy eyelids and my eyes strain against the bright light of the morning. V's face is close to me, his eyes are still closed and his lips are so close to my cheek that his breath tickles me.  I smile to myself at the sight of him and the memory of last night and I close my eyes to settle in. I let my hand drop down under the covers to touch the tight muscles of his stomach. His body flinches a little at the tickle as I brush my fingertips over his smooth skin.

I let my fingers trace a line down from his belly button and I feel him already aroused. I wrap my hand around him, feeling him so firm and warm and it makes me want to feel him inside me again.  He stirs and slides his hand from my stomach to my bum and he pulls me closer. I feel my stomach press up against him as I slide my hand up and down on him.

I look up to see that he's smiling, still with eyes closed and he moans a little at my touch. He rolls his body onto his back, his hand still cupping my bum as he pulls me over onto him. The covers are heavy above me and I position myself to kiss his stomach, leaving soft kisses in a trail down his body.

I hear him giggle and his hand reaches down to slide over my cheek. He lifts my head and as I rise up the covers fall behind me. He smiles at me, straddling him, naked in the full light.

He bites his lip as he looks at me. Both hands rest on my hips and I feel him lift my body slightly. I keep my eyes focused on his beautiful face as I lean up on my knees, reaching down between my legs to take hold of him.

His eyes flash with excitement as he feels me lower myself down slowly, holding him firm and stopping just above him. His body flinches as he feels the wet skin pressing against him. I pause, looking into his eyes, feeling his hands griping my hips tighter and his body tense with anticipation.

I slowly lower my body down onto him, and he slides deep inside me. I feel the sensation and I moan as my breath catches. My eyes close and my head tilts back as I slide back up, so eager to slam down on him but trying so hard to take it slow. I don't want the feeling to end. His hands push my hips down hard onto him and I hear him moaning.

I open my eyes to see him still watching me, his face almost in pain as he writhes below me. His hands slide up underneath my breasts and I feel him holding me, lifting me up and pushing me back down rhythmically.

He fills every part of me and I am so close to losing control that I have to stop moving and hold perfectly still.

"What is it?" he asks, breathless.

"I'm so close," I whimper, opening my eyes and looking down at him, so determined to make this feeling last. But the sight of him, his dark eyes staring up at me, with so much longing, makes it hard not to move.

"Let go, we have all day," he whispers, his hands sliding back down over my bum, and his body rising up to meet me. He kisses my neck and I feel the wave of sensation crash down onto me as I move faster.

He feels me start to climax, hearing me gasp and moan and it brings him to the edge. I grind my body against him as I slide up and down, feeling his hands grab me tightly and his tongue press against the hollow at the base of my neck. I feel his body shudder and he moans loudly as he releases himself to me and to the feeling. I slow my movements, feeling his hand slide up into my hair, he grabs my head forcefully and kisses me in between heavy breaths.

"Good morning!" he laughs as he pulls me close to his body. I smile and wrap my arms around his head as I feel him roll me down to the mattress and position himself with his face above me. He looks into my eyes and runs a hand over my cheek, lifting my chin toward his lips. He kisses me, a sweet tender kiss and then he pulls back and smiles.

"I enjoy you so much," he says smiling softly, his eyes dreamy and his skin glistening from tiny beads of sweat.

"It gets better every time," I say amazed. He laughs and nods.

"Maybe we should just stay here in this bed and keep doing it then." He lays his head down next to mine and nuzzles my ear.

We lay comfortably together for a few moments before we hear a loud knock at his door. He looks up at me surprised, and I look back at him in confusion. There is no time to call out or to answer the door before it's opened.

"Shit!" he says sitting up in the bed.
For just a moment I think it's pretty early for housekeeping, but I hear a voice call to him.

"Yoongi Hyung what is going on?!" he calls back and I look to the doorway toward the living room in the suite and see Yoongi and Jimin come through the door. I pull the covers up around my body as Taehyung sits up. "What is it?" he repeats with growing concern.

Yoongi walks directly up to us and looks down at me hiding under the covers. He sits on the edge of the bed near me and Jimin looks away from me shyly.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?" he asks.

"Because we were asleep!" Tae grabs the phone from the bedside table and begins to look through it.

"Well, you have a lot of missed calls and messages," he says casually looking back at me, making me feel really uncomfortable under the weight of his stare. Tae grows quiet as he looks through his phone.

"Oh no," he says with a dead serious tone. "This isn't good."

"No it's not good," Yoongi says.

"What's happened?" I ask cautiously, unable to stand the suspense. I try to sit up while holding the covers over my body.

"There was a photographer at the hotel last night when you brought Halley back." He looks directly at me as he speaks. I'm still confused and waiting for him to continue. "Here." He holds his phone out to me to see it. "He got pictures of you bringing her into the hotel, holding hands, and this one-" he scrolls through and turns the phone back to me. "kissing in the elevator before the doors shut."

"Oh shit," Taehyung exclaims looking through his messages.

"What is it?" I turn to Taehyung in a blind panic. "Are you married?!" I realize it's a damn stupid time to be asking this but it honestly never occurred to me, and what else explains their reaction.

 "Are you married?!" I realize it's a damn stupid time to be asking this but it honestly never occurred to me, and what else explains their reaction