(18+) Once Around the Park

His head drops onto my bare chest and he repositions his body to lay beside me, curled up on the back seat of the limo.

Although it feels entirely bizarre to be naked in the back of a car driving around the city it doesn't feel strange to be next to him even though we just met. His fingertip traces a circle on my stomach around my belly button and it tickles me. I lean up to kiss his jaw and he looks down at me.

"What are you thinking?" he asks.

"Can we do that again?" I purr as I slide my hand up around the back of his head and pull him closer to me.

He smiles at me and holds up one finger to indicate that I should wait. He leans up and pushes a button on the side of the door. His finger slides to his lips as he lets out a low "shhhh."

"Yes sir?" I'm surprised to hear a mans voice over a speaker I can't see.

V speaks in a very serious tone, "Can you please drive us around the park for-" he looks at me quizzically.

I mouth "30 minutes" to him and he repeats it.

"For 30 minutes please, then to the hotel."

"Yes," the driver says with no emotion in his voice.

V turns back to me and smiles at the result. He lunges towards me and lays his body heavily on top of me as he reaches up to kiss my neck. Kissing a path over my chin to find my lips.

I enjoy his lips pressed against mine and the feel of his body, naked on top of me. But I pull my lips away and push his chest with my hands. His lips reluctantly break from me and he allows himself to be pushed backward. He looks at me confused but intrigued.

I lean up towards him as I continue to push his body back until he's sitting straight up in the seat. He's smiling at me waiting to see what my plan is. I climb over his body to straddle him on my knees, he looks up at me, his face level with my bare breasts. His arms wrap around my waist letting his hands slide down over my bum. He pulls my body closer as his tongue slides over my breasts and his hands grip me.

I reach down and grab his face in both hands, lifting his chin towards me as I lower down to kiss him. Forcing my tongue into his mouth.

I can feel him rise between my legs as we kiss and I reach one hand down to take hold of him. I position myself over his body and he pulls back from the kiss. He looks up into my eyes as I meet his gaze. I slide my body down onto him slowly, my thigh muscles straining as I control how slowly I take him inside.

His hands grip me tighter as I move above him and he keeps looking at me, biting his lip. His stare is challenging but his eyes are so beautiful I can't look away. He slides his hands onto my hips and begins to control my movements, pushing and pulling on my hips to make my body raise and lower at his desired speed.

Looking down at his face, so determined, as his eyes flash with the pleasure of my body sliding up and down on him is exhilarating. His breath gasping, low moans escaping from deep within.

My body is tingling with the sensation feeling him so firm inside me, my breast brushing against his skin as I bounce up and down, guided by his soft hands.

His eyes roll back as his head tilts and I sense he is close. It's almost overwhelming to feel that much power over him as I move a little faster. His head flops forward and he kisses my neck and my shoulder, pushing his lips into my skin, his teeth lightly dragging across my collarbone.