The Dream

When the day had started, the last thing you had thought you'd be doing that night was getting frisky with a very sexy, and very willing, certain plastic surgeon you knew.

But here you were-stumbling over your feet and tangling your bodies-as Taehyung backed you blindlessly into his bedroom, lips never leaving his own, as your fingers tugged impatiently at the silken material of his very expensive button down.

And honestly, you couldn't have dreamt up a better way to spend the evening.

The back of your knees hit his bed frame, and the only way you kept yourself upright and on your feet at the impact, was by the tips of your fingers, grabbing onto the collar of his dress shirt, and digging into the hard planes of his muscular chest, as your mouth broke contact from his for the briefest of moments, just enough time for you to get out breathlessly, "Shit man, watch where you're going."

"Oh shut up, sweetheart." Taehyung snarked back-his own words stuttered and hoarse as they rolled off his tongue-and his fingers found purchase on the skin of your hips through your dress, pushing you backward toward the bed once more. "You made it up the stairs just fine."

You let your body fall back onto the bed this time, and the cool silk of the comforter made you shiver slightly as it touched the bare skin of your legs-revealed by the hem of your short skirt.

Or maybe, maybe the shiver was from something-or someone-else.

Taehyung's figure hovered over your own prone form as he straddled you, the mattress sinking with his sudden weight, his knees digging into the bed on either side of your hips, his hands going above your head, and there was a sudden very real, and very intense hunger in his caramel, swirling irises as he stared down at you beneath him.

Damn it. You had never been one to give up complete control in bed, but Kim Taehyung-and his incredibly intense stare-just might be the first man to make you completely and utterly subservient to his wishes.

Your tongue darted out subconsciously to wet your suddenly dry lips, and Taehyung's dark and penetrating eyes followed the subtle movement in a way that had your stomach clenching pleasantly in your abdomen.

"You know." You managed to say quietly, and were quite satisfied when your voice came out low and husky and seductive, rather than quivering like every other inch of your body was currently beneath Taehyung's weight. You reached up, and began to unbutton the front of his shirt slowly and methodically, before you met the swirling amber of his irises with a half lidded stare of your own. "This is going to cost you extra."

"Hmmm." He hummed out beneath his breath, the end of the sound dropping off into a slight groan, as your fingers stroked up the now revealed skin of his abdomen and chest, to stop and rest lightly on his throat, his pulse strong beneath your fingertips.

He leaned down toward you, his breath hot as it washed across your skin and the receptive, sensitive flesh of your partially parted lips, and he was teasing you now, as his own tongue languidly parted his own lips, and swept across the full surface, leaving a sheen of saliva in its wake, and a warm, pulsing feeling of need in your core.

"Put it on my tab, sweetheart." He murmured low in the back of his throat, as his hands slid down the length of your body, tantalizing and pricking the still hidden skin beneath the fabric of your clothes.

Kim Taehyung was like a fever haze-because as soon as his fingers slipped beneath the hem of your skirt, tracing patterns across and up the hot and sticky skin of your thighs-there was no more talking.

You didn't think you could form a singly coherent thought-and honestly?-you didn't want to.

Letting out a gasp that you couldn't hold back, you arched up into him, causing him to let out a low sound of his own beneath his sudden harsh intake of breath, as his long fingers-cool and deft-continued to play beneath the fabric of your skirt.