CHAPTER 16

Y/N's POV

"No, no it's not like that... It's just that-" He was about to speak when I felt a drop of water on my cheek. I looked up an it started raining.

'Wow rain at such a perfect time' I thought sarcastically. We both ran towards the bus stop we were soaking wet, as the bus stop was far from our hideout.

"So, what do we do now?" He asked looking at me while ruffling his wet hair. Damn, he's HOT!

I noticed that I was staring at him for a few seconds now.

"Y/n?" He called waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Yeah?" I came out of my dream word.

"I know it is not easy to ignore my attractive face but what do we do now?" He asked smiling.

"Um.. let's take the bus and head to my house for now." I said trying to avoid his eyes. I am embarrassed now...

"Okay then.." He said smirking.
We took the bus and finally reached my house. I pushed open the door. I headed inside as he followed behind me.

"It's my first time here.." He said entering my house as he threw his backpack at the same place where I threw mine.

"I know right" I walked inside the bathroom and pulled out two towels from the upper cabinet and tossed one towards him.

"You take a shower first, I'll be in the kitchen." I said and walked out.

I headed to my room and grabbed a pair of oversized clothes and placed them in the bathroom.
I then went to the kitchen and thought of what to have for dinner. I opened the upper cabinet and examined through the boxes of instant mixes arranged in order. I reached out for the Pancake mix.

I had finished mixing the batter when Jimin entered the kitchen wearing MY clothes and drying his hair with the towel on his shoulder.

"Good you are here on time." I said looking at him.

"Hmm?" He said looking at me with a perplexed expression.

"Can you bake the pancakes I have already made the batter? Till then I'll go and take a shower."

"You know how to cook right? You won't burn down the kitchen right?" I asked him in a funny tone.

"Yah leave it to me! I am a great cook!" He said as he tapped his chest.

"Okay then, I hope to see my kitchen in a good shape." I joked as I left the kitchen.

JIMIN's POV

As I finished taking the shower, I reached out for the towel and found a pair of track and tee near it. I smile as she had the exact fashion sense as me. I knew for sure that if I was a girl I would dress exactly like Y/n. I mean we really have a lot in common I thought to myself.

I got out of the bathroom after getting dressed and hanging my wet uniform to dry. I headed to the kitchen and saw Y/n making something. She told me to make Pancakes so, I took out the pan and poured the batter on the hot pan to which it made a sizzling sound.

I finished making them and placed the two plates on the dining table. I was waiting for her to come so that we can eat together, sitting in front of pancakes and trying your best to not be tempted is a different type of struggle.

So, I got up and walked around the house. It was a two-story house. I guess her bedroom was on the upper floor. There were a lot of pictures in the showcase around the TV in the living room. I peeped in and saw pictures of baby Y/n.

There were many pictures of her mom and her together, I guess she went through a lot I thought to myself recalling what she told earlier.

"Jimin?" I heard her calling from the kitchen.

"Yes.." I went to the dining table. I took my seat opposite to her as she was cutting a piece of her pancake.

"How is it?" I shot as she took a bite of it.

"UMM... Better than I expected!" She said as her eyes widened in surprise.

"I told you I am a good cook." I smiled looking at her. It's been a long time since I cooked for someone, I used to cook for myself when I used to be home alone.
We both enjoyed the pancakes. After eating I took the dishes to the sink and started washing them.

"Your future Wife will lucky, you're such a gentleman." She said as she was standing beside me watching me do the dishes.

We were just chatting and as I finished doing the dishes I took a look at the clock it was eight in the evening.

"I think it's time for me to head home. Hyungs are going to kill me as I did not tell them I am going to be late." I said as I slid my phone into my back pocket.

"Oh yes.. Oppas are scary when they are mad." She said referring to the day when she and Hoseok Hyung had a flour fight in the kitchen.

"Okay then see you at school tomorrow, Thanks a lot for today." I said as I finished packing my uniform.

"Yupp sure.. anytime." she said smiling at me.

I put on my shoes and I was about to open the front door

"Jimin!" She called.

I turned around and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"You can call me whenever you have a hard time or you just need someone to listen to you. I am always here for you whenever you want so please don't hurt yourself again. You can open up to me when you feel like it, you don't have to fource yourself. Just remember I am here for you always." She said to my ear while patting my back.

 I was taken aback by her sudden action. I don't know why but I feel like we know each other well even if we don't know anything about each other. I just felt a strange connection with her from the start. Like she just knows what I want and what I want to hear.

"Yeah I know." I said as I hugged back.

"Okay bye I should better go if I don't want to die." I said as I opened the door and left her house. My cheeks were heating and a weird feeling captured my body... 'Am I falling for her?' I thought to myself while walking towards the bus station.

-------------------------------------------------
A/n:

Hey guyss!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feel free to comment how you want the story to go. I really love reading your comments.😁💜

Don't forget to VOTE and SHARE as well💫💜