CHAPTER 19

JIMIN's POV

I woke up with a severe headache. I walked into the washroom and did my morning routine.

Later headed to the dining room and sat down. It was a usual Saturday morning Jin Hyung was serving me breakfast, Suga Hyung had already left for work, Namjoon Hyung and the two Maknaes were having their bowl of cereal.

"Where is Hobi Hyung?" I asked as I received my bowl.

"Hyung said he had plans with Y/n," Tae replied chugging his food.

"I think they are going out..." Namjoon Hyung added.

"Oh.." I replied emotionless.
I quickly finished my bowl and went back to my room and laid down on the bed feeling blank. Then Tae and Jungkook came and pulled me out of the room to play videogames with them. I guess this is how I am going to spend my weekend.

Y/N's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone knock my door repeatedly. It was annoying so I got up and sluggishly walked to see who was it early in the morning disturbing my beauty sleep.

I jumped when I saw Hoseok as I opened the door.

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" I asked looking at my in surprise.

"I just wanted to take my girlfriend on a date." He smiled.

"This early?" I asked.

"How is it early? It's eleven in the morning." He said looking at me.

"Oh.." I said in confusion.

"Can I come in and wait?" He asked pointing in.

"Yup, sure" I widened the entrance and let him in.
Thank got my house was clean I had cleaned it yesterday. He came in and was looking around.

"I go up and freshen up till then make yourself home." I said heading upstairs.

"Hmm.." He was looking inside the showcase in the hall with a lot of my childhood photos.

~

I headed down and found Hoseok doing something in the kitchen. I headed in and

"Hey, Beautiful! I made you a bowl of cereal for breakfast." He said placing the bowl on the table.

"Oh, thanks!" I said feeling grateful. I chugged down the cereal and some fruits.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked as I finished doing my dishes.

"Umm... How about we get out of the house and figure it out?" He asked.

~

It was fun hanging out with Hoseok, he would always be cheerful and there is never an awkward silence between us. It had been two hours since we left the house, we have been roaming or rather say goofing around the neighbourhood. But suddenly he got a call and told me he had somewhere important to go. He walked me home and rushed.

I came home and made myself lunch. I was scrolling through my phone while having lunch.
Then it suddenly hit me that we have a math test on Monday. I dropped my plate in the sink and rush upstairs to see the syllabus as the last time I opened my math book was the day before my last math exam.

My head started spinning seeing unfamiliar formulas and graphs.

"Oh god, what do I do now... I only have a day and a half to learn and practice these concepts" I thought scratching my head in frustration.
Then it hit me