Day 3- Lightning and Thunder (part 6)

Warning! Contains: swearng, cute, happy, oogies, kiss, etc

(May 11th, 22:00) 

KATARA'S POV:

Once my ears registered the door slam, my eyes shot open and my hands flew to my side, looking for wherever the fuck Toph was, because I knew Suki was in the bathroom. Who's at the damn door, is someone gonna hurt me even more?

"Sugar Queen, calm down," I heard a small voice laugh. "It's just Twinkletoes." Before I could register what was going on, there were arms gently wrapped around my neck and a bald head on my chest. I smiled, my arms wrapping back around Aang's waist as he cuddled into my chest. 

"I'm so sorry," he breathed, his face coming up so he could give me a million tiny kisses. "I'm so sorry." I laughed, my hands finding his face and stopping him. "I-it's okay," I whispered. "Stop a-apologizing. It w-won't do us any f-favours." I pressed my lips to his lightly, and I could feel him calm down. 

"I'm so sorry for leaving," he whispered, his forehead pressed against mine. I playfully rolled my eyes as he got in the bed next to me, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close to him. But all of a sudden, his head shot up and our eyes met. "You can move your hands?" 

I smiled and nodded, my eyes flickering to Toph, who was crawling on the floor, a small smile on her face. She was crawling to the kitchen, for whatever reason, but I didn't question it as I turned back to Aang. "Yeah, thanks to Toph." He smiled, pushing my head into his chest gently. "I love you so much, darling," he whispered. I smiled, "I love you more." 

"Okay, lovebirds, time's up," a voice came from the door. My head slowly turned and I found El there,  a small needle in one of her hands and a cup of water in the other. "Time to clean the cut. We don't want you getting cancer, Tars." 

Aang's eyes shot open as he sat up, placing my back against the headboard of the bed. "Is this going to hurt?" El raised her eyebrow and nodded. "Yeah, why do you think I have a damn sedative needle in my hand? I'm putting her to sleep so she won't feel the insane amount of pain." Aang's eyes widened. 

"What? No, she's already in enough pain. I'm not letting her go through any more." El smiled. "Oh, well, sorry, but we don't have a choice. If I don't clean it she could get infected and then you guys have to deal with cancer." Zuko raised his eyebrow as he crossed his arms over his chest. "We dealt with my dad, we can deal with cancer." 

"Not Leukaemia," Al said, walking through the doors of the igloo with a small hand towel over her shoulder. "That's in the blood. The only way to heal it is with a bloodbender. She can't do it herself, Aang doesn't know how, and I'd rather not ask Hama." I smiled a little bit, turning to Aang, who bit his cheek. "Okay." 

<>

"I'm okay," I comforted my boyfriend for the millionth time tonight, smiling as his thumb brushed against my cheek. "I promise, Aang. I swear, okay?" He nodded, worry still vibrant in his eyes, as his hand relaxed on my cheek. "Okay." 

I smiled, watching him, with a flick of his wrist, turn off the candle keeping the only light on in the room. "Goodnight, love," he whispered, both of his hands trailing to my waist and pulling me close, my head cuddled into his chest. "Goodnight, darling." 

The moment the word left my lips, I could feel his eyes shoot open and his stare on me. I opened my eyes and stared at his chest, a small gulp passing down my throat. "I'm so sorry," I whispered, my voice light. My eyes were watering, getting myself ready. "Please don't hurt me." 

I could feel his arms relax on my waist as one of them trailed to my chin, holding up my face to look him in the eyes. "I would never even think of it," he whispered. "I would never hurt you. I love you." I nodded, letting him wipe my tears away. "You can call me whatever you want, my love." 

"I love you so damn much," I whispered, my hands shaking as he slowly held them in his won, leaning in close to me. "I love you more, my love," he whispered. "I love you more." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

yikes- this is short. 

okay so i gotta talk- im in school now, my work is coming back full time, still have basketball, dance, and now one of my friends has covid so i go over everything we learned together after school, and that takes up an hour or so. 

sooooo yeah !! hope you enjoyed<3

wc: 808

Much love xx -Ema