Day 5- Happy Birthday, Aang (part 2)

KATARA'S POV:

Aang hugged Sokka and Zuko. "Can I borrow you for a minute?" he asked me. I nodded. I told the girls to finish the work and he brought us to the iceberg.

He picked me up and put me on the floor, legs criss-crossing. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Aang? Is something wrong?" I asked him. He let go and looked me in my eyes. 

"Do you really only love me because I'm the Avatar?" he asked. I jerk like I'd been slapped. My heart stopped beating. I couldn't breathe. 

"Katara? Katara! Are you ok?!" Aang worried. I shook my head. He steadied my breath. "How could you think that?" I asked him. I was crying so much. 

"Sweetie, I'm sorry," he assured me. He had picked me up like his little baby and was cradling me in his arms. "Babe, I didn't- I'm so sorry," he whispered. I stopped crying and he put me back down. 

"Aang, I love you because you're you.  Hell, sometimes I forget you're the Avatar!" I say. He smiles but I can tell it's forced. "I love you because you're brave, kind, caring, smart, sweet, handsome, daring, awesome, funny, generous, thoughtful, ama-" I was cut off by his lips enclosing mine. My back was against the ice and he was on top of me. 

His tongue found my lips and I slowly opened my mouth. He opened his and we explored each others mouths. His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. 

His leg hit my scar and I winced but didn't break off. My hand ran over the scar on his back and nothing happened. 

I needed air but didn't want to stop. Aang stopped first. He looked me in the eyes again. I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. They were grey and wet. His lashes were long and beautiful. 

"That's another thing I love you for," I joked. Aang smiled. "I love you for that, too." He helped me back up. 

"When were you going to tell us that you're 13?" I asked him. "Never. Birthdays aren't a big thing in the Air Temples," Aang said. "They're not?" I asked. "Nope. We exchange a few happy birthdays if we see each other around but that's it." 

"Woah. You should see the Water Tribe," I teased. "We go all out." I kissed him and he kissed me back. "We..." I was gasping between words. "We need to go back," I said. 

"I don't wanna," Aang replied. I smiled. "Me neither, but we have to," I said. He looked at me curiously. Then he looked at me blankly. I just smiled. 

"You planned my birthday, didn't you?" he asked. I giggled. "Me? Plan the love of my life's birthday? Never!" I sarcastically joked. He looked at me wide-eyed. 

"Love of your life?" I smiled. "Of course," I replied. He tackled me to the ground, kissing me. I just let him. "We need to go back," I breathed. He didn't stop. We eventually left, but I think it was like 10 minutes later.

SOKKA'S POV:

Aang and Katara had just left. I knew he was taking her to the ice berg all to well. I grabbed my sister's ex from the Firelord's hand, who looked at me confused. 

"Can I beat him up?" I asked Zuko. "If I can help," he replied. "I'm right here!" the bitch said from under me. "Really? I thought you were in the colonies right now," Zuko sarcastically said. 

We took him to an area where no one would see him. I uncuffed him and punched his cheek. Zuko scarred him on his arm and he yelped in pain. I threw my boomerang at his neck, almost cutting it off. 

Suki came into the tent suddenly and we turned around. "Help! They're attacking me!" Psycho screamed. I smirked at my girlfriend. "I can help," she said. "Thank you!" the bitch replied.