Chapter 2

We all stepped off the plane and there were 2 vehicles there. One was an  mini van and the other was a suv with storage. We had a man walk up to dad, "hello, I am Beta Calvin Thomas. The two who are unpacking the plane and moving your luggage to the SUV are Damien and  Clyde.  How about we grab the booster seats  and put them in the mini van.  Then we will take off to the packhouse.  We have about a half hour drive to get there."

My sisters and I each go grab a booster seat from the plane and go put them in the  minivan. Mom climbs in back with my sisters.  Dad says, "Emily, since this van only holds 8 passengers you go climb in the back seat of the SUV." He kisses my forehead and says, "we will see you at the packhouse." He then climbs into the front passenger seat and Beta Thomas climbs in to drive them to the packhouse.

Damien and Clyde climb in and Damien sniffs the air. Clyde laughs, "can you be more obvious?" He looks at me and says, "he was hoping he find his mate today." My face went red.

Damien smacked Clyde, "wait until we get back and I tell my sister you embarrassed our new member." He then looks back at me and says, "his mate is my twin sister." He turns back around and puts the vehicle in gear and takes off.

Clyde glares at Damien, "don't tell her or I will tell her who really left the gate open for her garden. She blamed your younger brother and I know it was you. She was upset when she saw the goats in there."

I started laughing, "Can you tell me if you have an art program here? Also a girl's basketball program?"

Clyde replies, "you play basketball? My sister is the coach."

"No, but my younger sisters do. They are 12. They will be 13 next month. I had just started my senior year of high school at my other pack and am into art. I was going to enter the Supernatural World of Arts Contest, but will need to get a sponsor to sign off and support me now that I am in a new pack. The first place prize is a 4 year scholarship to Supernatural University."

Damien days in a surprised voice, "your sisters they have already shifted? Plus your wanting a scholarship to that school?"

"Well my dad was the youngest son of an alpha and my mom was an alpha daughter. My sisters and I all shifted early. I shifted at age 10 and they shifted at age 12."

"How come your parents were not ranked at your last pack?"

"Dad has 5 older siblings and he wasn't interested in fighting to be alpha. He likes numbers. He was the Delta of books when he was offered this promotion to do the books at this pack it was his dream job. Then mom likes working with expectant she-wolves. They offered her the midwife job. They been together for over 18 years after meeting at the 2001 wolf convention."

Damien said, "you asked about art. We have an art class, but the new teacher only will come in a couple times a week. She  commutes between two different high schools. If your really interested in art you see Elder Daisy. She retired from teaching an now works at the commons which is a new age community that sells art. She would be your best bet for a sponsor."

Clyde adds, "but school is still on summer break here. We can take you over to the commons and introduce you to Elder Daisy.  The new art teacher will only be in twice a week and I know my mate, Dawn will be in that class. I will introduce you to her at the barbecue."

Damien adds, "We do not start school for another two weeks. We always start school the second Monday in September. This will give you a chance to get moved into your new house. Plus we could bring you to the Senior Year Bonfire Party and introduce you to other classmates whom you don't meet tonight."

Clyde, "ok just over the hill you will see the pack house and the Alpha's house. Your town house is just past them. Your townhome has the Zurich's and the Stocks attached it it. The Stocks are the nannies and chef for your home. When we get to your house we will help get things into your house. The stuff you shipped is suppose to arrive in a couple days. Then tonight the pack is doing an introduction barbecue."