Chapter 3

We drove to the party and parked where Beta Thomas was standing outside and showed dad where to park his vehicle. We then got out of the car and as a family followed him to Alpha Pettit's office. When we got there dad and Alpha Pettit did a man hug and patted each other on the back, "it is great to see you Ben." He then turned and pulled my mom up next to him, "this is my mate, Brenda." My mom showed him her neck. He nodded to mom. He then pointed to me. This is my oldest daughter, Emily. She is 17 and will be 18 in a couple weeks. She is a senior." I showed him my neck. "Next are my 12 year old daughters and they have already shifted. They turn 13 next month. Their names are Sonya and Tonya. Then my three youngest are 5. Their names are Barry, Harry and Larry." Sonya and Tonya showed their necks

The boys stood up, walked to the alpha, and showed their muscles, "we are strong beta wolves like dad. You want to feel them?"

Alpha grinned and knelt down and touched their muscles, "wow, you do have strong muscles." He then stood up. He pulled his mate and another girl up under his arms. "This is my mate, Luna Melanie and my daughter, Celeste. She is almost 18 too and she also is a senior. She will be in your class Emily. Now let me head out to the balcony. Then I will call you guys out and introduce you to the pack. We will do your induction right away. Since none of your pups are 18 yet they will automatically be inducted with you. When I call your name please step forward. Pups can sit on the benches off to the side."

He the turns and walks out to the platform. " Tonight we are here to celebrate our pack growing and receiving a beta of Office management and new midwife."  Mom and Dad stepped forward and we follow them and go sit down on the benches. "Mathew and Brenda Sheets I am happy to welcome you and your pups to our pack. Are you ready to sever your bond to Riverbend Pack?"

"Yes, we are." I see mom and dad's eye glaze over and then feel the break. I was glad we were sitting down. All of us pups winced and my younger siblings whined when we felt the break. I picked up and  handed a triplet to my sisters. I then sat between my two twin sisters holding the third triplet. I wrapped my arms around them for comfort. Two identical wolves in their human form sat down on each side of my sisters and wrapped their arms around us to give comfort.

Alpha continued, "Please hold your left hand closest to your heart out." They held their hand out. He took both their hands in his. "Do you swear to be supportive and defend the Crystal Moon Pack?"

"We do."

"Do you swear your loyalty to your new alpha and Luna?"

"We do."

"Do you swear to follow the wolf laws that were set by council?"

"We do."

He then bit my dad's wrist and offered his wrist to dad afterwords. I see dad's canine extend out and dad bite's his wrist. He then hold's mom's wrist to dad's mouth and dad bites it. The alpha lowers his wrist and hold's it against where mom is bleeding. "As alpha of the Crystal Moon I offer our protection and welcome to the pack."

All the sudden I no longer feel that empty feeling and can feel our new pack bond. The Alpha calls out, Crystal Moon pack please join me in welcoming Beta Mathew Sheets and his family." Then there is the whole pack started howling. When it quieted down.

"After we eat we will go on a pack run. The elders and the pregnant she-wolves will stay with the pups who cannot become wolves. When we get back we will then open the pool and light the bonfire. Now I will lead our newest members to the buffet and we will enjoy an evening of fun." He then lead us to the buffet and actually had dad and mom go first. Then they went followed by his daughter and then us. I went to help my brothers but two she-wolves stepped forward and said, "we can help them. We are Joan and Jean. We will be their nannies." I got my plate and watched as they assisted them. They followed us to our table. They sat down so they were between my brothers."