Chapter 13

The next morning we all placed our bags in the hall. Then Elder Pettit called us out into the hallway. "Thank you all for reading your memo, and wearing your Daisy outfit this morning. In your day bag did everyone put a jeans, tshirt, underwear, bra, socks and tennis shoes. Plus all your toiletries."

We all nodded. "Good. Now everyone can get in their bag and grab a couple of important things they put in their suitcases." I went and grabbed my art items. Some others grabbed books, Nintendo switch, tablets, laptops. "Go place those items beside your day bags." When we came back we saw the warriors carting our suitcases to the elevators. Other warriors handed us a bag with our names written on them. "I need you all to go put the outfit in this bag on and place your daisy outfits inside this bag. Set it on your bed with your day bag and important items. Please report back here within 15 minutes. Plus check your room for anything you could of left behind. If you find anything place it on your bed. Then we will head down to eat breakfast with your families."

Inside the bags we discovered wolf warrior tshirts. I had a red, Daisy had blue and Gwen had yellow. Plus shorts, underwear, socks and shoes all in our size.

I walk out into the hall and saw others emerging from their rooms wearing the same type of clothes

I walk out into the hall and saw others emerging from their rooms wearing the same type of clothes. Elder Pettit called out, "Remember those boats we made earlier in the week?" We all shook our heads. "We will announce who got the most votes and then we are all going to watch them race."

Steve asked, "what do you mean watch them race? I thought we were racing them with one warrior in them."

"We decided since you all were leaving for camp and are dressed. We are going to have breakfast at the pool. Then your parents are going to race the boats. One set of parents will go do lap one. Then the second set of parents will do lap 2. Then the third set of parents or warriors will do lap 3. Then they will repeat until only one boat is floating. The boat that stays floating the longest will win a two week all expenses paid vacation back here for their families compliments of the resort. We have to depart here by 1:30 If any boats are still floating by 1:00 we will consider it a drawl and all those boats winners will receive the prize, but according to the bets the last boat is expected to sink by 12:21."

Now let's go downstairs and root your parents on. Most of the pack stayed for this event." We all went down to eat and watch the race.

We watched  the first boat which was the purple shark sank at 9:52am. It was made by Jeremy and Jeremiah. Then the last boat made by Allan and Dean sunk at 12:32pm. They had made their boat into a strawberry shortcake.

Then the boat made  by Gwen, Daisy and myself won the People's choice award Which was a peacock

Then the boat made  by Gwen, Daisy and myself won the People's choice award Which was a peacock. It was the second boat to sink 2 minutes after Jeremy and Jeremiah's boat.

We  were all yelling and jumping up and down cheering people on

We were all yelling and jumping up and down cheering people on. As boats sunk we would switch whom we were cheering on. 

After the last boat sunk we all said goodbye. The hotel staff handed us each a sack lunch with a drink that we were told we could eat as we headed to the airport. We started to head up to get our stuff and was told everything was already loaded up. We flew off the island and most of us slept until the plane landed. Instead, I was feeling the need to drawl. Elder Pettit had one the warriors go down to the cargo hole and bring up my art supplies. I spent the next seven hours drawing memories of the last week. Then when the plane started to land I had to have my supplies put away.

Once the plane landed near the area we would be training at. We then all got off the plane and was directed to buses  based on our shirt colors. They had a red bus, blue bus and yellow bus. We saw other wolves on the plane from other packs who attended our school. Scott introduced me to them all since I did not know them.

This was all the remaining Seniors at our school minus the two who were being punished.