Chapter 39

Just then Deno attacked Gavin. It did not take Gavin long to kill him. One of the Royal warriors walked over to take the body out. Thortan said, "wait. Gavin can you try to imitate that scent. Before long Gavin smelled terrible. "Thortan looked at the guard, "dispose of him in the pit but make sure no one sees you. Deno's death must be kept a secret."

Gavin transformed back to his human self and grabbed the robe and covered himself. "What was that about?"

Thortan said, "you could be his twin."

Gavin said, "I could be his mirror image. If anyone knew it was left from paw and not right front paw that has the white spot."

Thortan looked, "if we pierced your ear and put a tracking bug and speaker on it. We could have an inside man. I don't think they would notice the difference. You can make yourself smell like he did. They would never know."

"Until I transformed to human. We look nothing alike."

Thortan replied, "that could be taken care of. We now have this potion that we can inject into wolves and for 6 months you would stay in wolf form."

I reply, "you want my mate to infiltrate and be there for 6 months as a spy."

"No, go there get intel. We could attack and wipe them out sooner." We could possible end this war in weeks instead of years."

Gavin said, "when I don't recognize anyone?"

Thortan says, "blame it on the spray."

Gavin says, "I cannot communicate with them."

Thortan replies, "yeah you can- Deno stole a box of  brown bracelets like what your students wear.  The rogue king uses it to get a pack link going."

King says, "we are all tired of the war and want to go back to our own pack grounds. I say do it." He then looks at Emily. Get her a picture of the rogue king and have her figure out where he is. We all meet back here tomorrow at 6:00am to do a war plan gathering. No one discuss this plan outside this room."

Emily glares at the king. He roles his eyes and said, "other than Gavin and Emily, but only inside your trailer which is sound proof. dismiss." He turns and walks out of the room."