Chapter 8

We walked outside and we saw the bus waiting for us.  We saw a second bus that had warriors and the elders in them. One of the warriors was the driver for the bus. He called out, "you are to sit with your buddy on the bus. Since Steve is still in the wheelchair he will use the ramp to get up. His buddy will get the chair beside him. Also the three girls- only 2 in a seat. One will get the seat across the aisle. We are heading to the airport and our group will be the only ones on this plane since we have a large group. This is only warning if any horseplay you will be escorted back to pack. You will join your two classmates punishment. That does include spitballs." He said and glared at Steve and Scott. Which caused us girls to giggle.

Then Delta Zurich walked up, "load up and on the trip to airport will explain about second part of your trip. I am not going on first part of trip, but will see you all at second part."

"When the pre-trip is over you all are being sent to the reserve training camp. You will be split up there. The warriors will train with warriors level 1. We also are bringing in the rest of the senior class from the two packs. All you warriors will be training together.

Now the rest of you who are not warriors we are going to have a self defense training class for you. You will also be put together with the other packs.

Originally we were going to delay school starting but after talking with the superintendent and principal it was decided school will start, but you will attending classes at the reserve camp. You will end up being there for the first quarter of the school year.

Those who stay on the honor roll will get to go on a white rafting trip at the end of the quarter. Those who don't make honor roll will be given a special assignment to earn the trip. The key words for this will be teamwork. If someone is struggling help them. I would like to see you all attending that white water trip.
Now we will be at the airport in 10 minutes.  When we get there we will be driving right to the plane. We will need everyone to get out their ID for airport security to check before we can precede. All ID should be in outside upper zipped picked of flap on backpack."

Steve ask, "are you going to tell us where we are going?"

"Nope, it is the surprise."

We get to the airport and go through security and all climb into the plane. Elder Jack who is the retired Alpha stands up at the front of the group. "Now that you are all in the plane and in your seats. We will be taking off as soon as they finish loading your bags in the luggage area.  When we arrive at our destination we will get off the plane. They will pull the luggage out and call your name. You will be in charge of carrying your luggage. We will head to our rooms where you all can drop your stuff off. Then we will go the all you can eat buffet at the hotel located at ..."

We all get excited and start calling out, "where?" "Come on Elder Jack." Don't tease us."

"We are going to Wolf Paradise Island," he says as he laughs.

The reactions were, "your kidding!!!" "Yes!" "I never thought of that place." And my reply, "what is Wolf Paradise Island? I never heard of it." When I said that it got quiet and most turned and looked at me in surprise.

"Emily, this is an island with a water park, amusement park, woods where we can run around in wolf form, it is an island that basically is hidden from the world. It is an island that all super naturals can go to, and no fighting allowed. We land at Paradise Island. Then we will take a train that goes under the sea to Wolf Paradise Island. There are several islands in this chain and each one meets the needs of the various super naturals," says Dawn.

Gwen moves over to where we are, "Elder Daisy asked me to hand these out. It's a schedule of events. She said we are to shower and dress in the outfit that was placed in our backpack. Meet in the hall by the elevator at 5:00pm."