Chapter 16

Today we woke up and we ran 5 miles in human form.  Since my art supplies were not here yet they let have team time. Then we had to do 50 sit ups, 50 push ups, 50 jumping jacks, and then run back in wolf form. We all took showers and put on a clean outfit. Our clothes and towels had to go in the hamper. We then went down to the cafeteria and went through the line. Each of us was given a huge pancake, eggs, bacon meal with fruit, syrup and whip cream. Plus they had milk, chocolate milk, orange juice, coffee, tea and water carafe's on the table. Once we cleared our plate we had to go rinse our dirty dishes off and place in the dishwashers. Then grab 2 bottles of water.

We then reported to the training grounds

We then reported to the training grounds. I was cheering the spars on.

I linked the red team members. "Our group is the last group to spar in round 1. We should watch the other teams and link me messages of what you see as their strong and weak points. If anyone walks up to me they will think I am just sketching. Just make sure other teams don't catch you watching. We can use it as an advantage in later competitions. If anyone comes up to me they will just see me sketching.  Over the next several hours we had several pages of notes.

When other teams, teachers or warriors would start to approach me someone from Red Team would give me the heads up. They would see my drawing of Jonas and Judas fighting. Those twins did get carried away with the fight. Gwen shouted, "STOP!" She looked at the instructors, "you have to stop them or someone's gonna get hurt."

The senior warrior said, "this is a training exercise. You guys wanted it stopped then figure out how to do it." Gwen looked ready to cry.

I sighed and stood up and walked over to them. In a quiet but firm voice I stated, "Stop this right now or will I stop you." They stepped back and both growled at me. Next thing they knew I jumped into the air and somersaulted and landed on their backs. I used my knees and pushed them together. Then I grabbed both their our ears and twisted to the point that it caused both to drop down. "Now as I was saying, you might remember the rules it was to be a nice clean fight with no injuries."

You managed to scare one of my best friends

You managed to scare one of my best friends. That is not acceptable." They growled at me again and I twisted their ears again, and they whimpered. I heard Gwen then growl. I looked at them and her. "How old are you two?"