Chapter 29

After breakfast Alpha Gavin stood up, "these has been questions about what to call my mate. Her official term should be Alpha Emily. She has a double alpha in her because of her heritage. Plus as you know she also has a special gift. Though she is not a Shamon. You were also told last night she was my second chance mate. We actually are each other's second chance mate. She could be called Luna. Plus as I mentioned she is head ambassador to our group. As her family and friends she is called Emily, but to everyone else she will be known as Alpha Emily. I know she considers her classmates here as friends, but all the other seniors who come here today she will be Alpha Emily. She will be respected and listened too."

Gwen and Daisy stood up and walked up toward Emily. They then turned toward everyone, Daisy spoke up, you all know since the day we met Emily that Daisy, her and I clicked. We became fast friends. She said a bunch of us the day she joined the pack. She said Delta Zurich's girls and her brother just before we came here. I am very proud to call her friend, but more importantly I am very honored to call her Alpha Emily." She then turned toward Emily and knelt on one knee, "Alpha Emily." She tapped her right hand over her heart.

Everyone stood up at the table and went down on my knee. They brought their hand to their chest and shouted out, "Alpha Emily."

Emily teared up, "please stand up my friends. Thank you for this honor.

Alpha Gavin wrapped his hand around her. They both felt the tingles start. "Now we will get on with the schedule. Last night I talked with the betas and deltas. Soon the other seniors will be arriving. They will be arriving through out the day. The betas last night had all the tents labeled. We will split each pack into three different squadrons. The deltas will shift them into the various groups as they arrive. The betas will have them sign in by names into each squadron. Then assign them a tent. You others will be escorting them to their tent. If here before 12:00 you will tell them lunch is 12-1. If here between 1-5, you tell them supper is at 6. Show them the mess hall, showers/latreens, and classroom on your way to their tent. After supper we will go to pick up on uniforms. They will be the same ones you had at Warrior camp. Lights out will be 9:00pm or 30 minutes after we get back from uniform issue.

Joshua stood up and asked,  "Alpha Gavin I got into wondering one thing. I don't want it to sound rude or disrespectful because I don't disrespect you sir, but..."

Alpha Gavin said, "you peaked my interest now. Come on spit it out."

Joshua said, "why were you put in charge of this program when the king had just assigned Alpha Thorten to redo our program?"

Alpha Gavin laughed, "Emily message your dad and tell him it was Joshua and give him the time of 9:53am. Then ask him what Alpha won the bet." He then turned to Joshua. "Last night they had an Alpha meeting and the question you mentioned was brought up Joshua. They alphas decided to start a bet on this. Each alpha who was participating threw $50 into the pot. They had to guess the time it would be asked. Half of it would go to the winning alpha and the other half will go to an education fund in the name of the student who asked."

Emily replied, "Dad said Alpha Rhythm from Camel Mountain Pack was the winner."

"Ok now to answer your question he will still be training but he is taking of the warriors who will be in charge of the dungeons. You might remember Alpha Emily suggested the revamp and writing of the program. Plus he will be coming over to teach a few defensive classes. You will still see him."

Now I want you all to see the schedule. If asked about it you can explain it.

He had two warriors bring in a sign. "This sign is the schedules I worked out with the school teachers and instructors. They are currently being posted on each end of rows of tents. They are being posted in the classroom tent, exits of the showers and latreens, and on the fields. This one will be posted here in the mess tent. You guys have had a jump start in this training and we will be relying on you to assist the new ones and to report problems to your betas."