Chapter 7

The next day I was summoned to the Beta's office and when I arrived was directed into a conference room. I saw the room was full of all the seniors from the other night. Plus 6 new faces.

Daisy walked over to me and gave me a hug, "congratulations. My aunt told me you got sponsors for that art contest."

"Thank you. Why are we all here? Are those 6 new faces the seniors who were on vacation? Though I thought you said 5 were missing?"

Gwen replied, "I might of said 5 meaning 5 families.  Mason and Myra are twins. They are the white blonds over there talking with Dawn, Damien and Clyde. Penny and Heidi who are talking with Celeste are here BFF. Tyson is talking with the twins, Scott and Steve. Charles is talking with Xavier.  This group makes up all the Seniors from this pack. Our high school sits on the border where three territories come together.  We have Seniors also from Crescent Moon and Crater Moon. The school is named Moon High School home of the Astros. Our mascot is wolf dressed as an Astronaut."

Daisy replied, "As for why we were called here I do not know

Daisy replied, "As for why we were called here I do not know."

Just then we saw our Alpha, both Betas, and Warrior Zurich  walked in. We all got quiet and turned toward them. Alpha Pettit replied, "all of you please have a seat. We have a special plan set up for you. Celeste and Xavier you may be excuse. You two are not be able to attend this because of your punishment."

"Dad!!!"

"You both are dismissed now. You are to return to your assigned duties."

"You will regret this." Then she storms out of the room and slams the door in Xavier's face. He opens it and glares over his face at me and walks out.

"First of all I want to apologize you had to witness that. She and Xavier had been told what's this meeting was about. They were told they were excluded. Now I am going to have our new third in command explain to you about it. Warrior Delta Zurich  please step forward."

Steve and Scott started clapping and howling. The rest of us joined in. "Congratulations dad on your promotion."

After a couple minutes he motioned us to quiet down. "The other day Alpha Pettit mentioned the start of a new training program.   Emily's uncle will be sending a few pack members here to assist us in getting an age appropriate training program that all three Moon packs will be participating in. Since my mate is a teacher and I am a warrior  I have been place in charge of taking control of this program."

We all clapped. He motioned us to get quiet again. "To kick off this program we are sending all of you to a jump start program that will be 3 weeks long.  However, because of how you all behaved and earned all those rewards the Elders have added a pre-jump start treat.  Those of you who were not here and earn a medal your parents have paid for your portion."

My dad then stepped forward, "Bart and Steven please open that box by you and hand out the backpacks that are in them. Make sure to read the name of each person. Please continue to listen as they do that." Bart and Steven start handing the bags out to everyone."
"Inside each bag is toiletries, 1 outfit, your identification card, and a Visa gift card. Plus it also has a plane ticket to your surprise destination. In a van heading to the airport already is a bag your parents packed with items you could use at this destination.  You will be there for a 5 day/6 night stay. We have rented several rooms and assigned everyone their buddies for the trip. One group will have 3 people in it since we have an odd number.

Tyson              Charles              Room 1501
Penny              Heidi                 Room 1502
Elder Daisy                                Room 1503
Mason             Scott                  Room 1504
Myra                Lyla                   Room 1505
Steve              Bart                     Room 1506
Margaret       Camille               Room 1507
Elders Mike and Ruby             Room 1508
Allan               Dean                   Room 1509
Quinn              Rita                    Room 1510
Shelly             Steven                 Room 1511
Warrior Patrol Room               Room 1512
Warrior patrol Room               Room 1513
Clyde              Dawn                   Room 1514
Damien          Jeremiah            Room 1515
Gwen              Daisy                    Suite 1516
            Emily
Elder Jack and Pam                Suite 1517
Warrior Sleeping quarters      Suite 1518-1520

The gift card is for any extra items you might want while at this special place.  We have arranged for you all to have breakfast served at 7:30am, lunch will be redeemable coupons,  and dinner will be served at 5:pm and a snack before bedtime. Lights out is 11:00pm."

Alpha Pettit states, "I expect you all to be on best behavior. The warriors will work in shifts.  They will patrol your floor. If you run into any trouble use links and call for help. No one is to transform into their wolves while in the hotel. If your wolf get restless and needs a run contact one of the warriors.  They will assign as escort for you in the run zone."

He turns to leave and stops, he turns back around, "most important thing to remember HAVE FUN. Now grab your backpack and head outside. Your families are there for you to say goodbye to. Then get on the bus. While on the bus Warrior Zurich will explain about the rest of your trip."

"