Chapter 11

We ended up having a great day at the amusement park. We each took off with our own buddy and had a great day and evening. The fireworks were spectacular. Then the next day we had fun at the beach.

We came back about 3:00 and had time to relax and leisure get ready. While we were at the beach each of us had our Daisy outfits delivered.  We met down in the room at 4:30 to practice a dance number.

At 6:15 many members of the pack started showing up. We were surprised to see so many show up. The hotel staff opened up a divider wall and our space got larger. Everyone took their seats when the alpha linked to say they are on their way.

Elder Daisy mouth dropped opened when she walked in and we all called out surprise.  She was escorted to the front to a special table. Daisy walked up to the microphone, "Aunt Daisy, many people came here today to celebrate your birthday. We asked the hotel staff to make your favorite meal. Please start serving." Several staff came out and each wolf there was served a stuffed Cornish hen, roasted herb potatoes and green beans.

" Several staff came out and each wolf there was served a stuffed Cornish hen, roasted herb potatoes and green beans

Once dinner was complete all of us seniors went up went up to the stage. Daisy spoke again, "Aunt Daisy you might of noticed we all are wearing identical outfits with daisies on them in honor of you.  The pack's senior class has been practicing a special number for you. Then a few others in the pack have special numbers for you too." She then nods to the hotel staff and they start playing Kerry Parry's birthday song and we danced to it. (See video below)

Several pack members put on skits and parades about Elder Daisy. Then Alpha Pettit stood up. "Daisy for many years you have been a role model and inspiration to the pack. As a pack we voted on changing THE COMMONS name." The two Beta's came out carrying a large photo that was covered in a sheet. "Elder Daisy please come up and unwrap the pack gift for you. She walked up to the stage and pulled the sheet off and saw a large photo of a sign. It read, Daisy's Center of Creative Arts in honor of Daisy Stevens. Elder Daisy eye's teared up and she replied, "Thank you very much for this honor. Thank you all for even coming here and making my 75th birthday so special."

Everyone started howling in her honor

Everyone started howling in her honor. Daisy then stepped up to her aunt with a bag in her hand, "Aunt Daisy, this gift is from the senior class." She opened it up and pulled out a toy cruise ship. Then pulled out a folder with an itinerary. Plus 4 tickets. "We originally was going to give you 3 tickets, but they only had 4 bedroom suites, so we added an extra ticket. Enjoy your world tour with your friends."

Then we ate cake and dance to 50 and 60s  until it was curfew time

Then we ate cake and dance to 50 and 60s  until it was curfew time. We said good night to our families and arranged to meet them the next day for our free day.

 We said good night to our families and arranged to meet them the next day for our free day