35.

"Here you go", Taleo hummed put as he plate with some rice and tomato sauce down

"Here you go", Taleo hummed put as he plate with some rice and tomato sauce down. Yoongi glanced up, slowly wandering towards the table as he sat down. "Is Jeongguk going to stay here though", Yoongi asked as he took the spoon and slowly started to eat the food.

"No, He will go to Germany with Taehyung. This was just to deliver you to me", Taleo said as he sat down as well and watched the male eat his food. "Well, I actually would like to go home. I am not a package", Yoongi said quietly, taking a sip of the water.

"You will enjoy your stay here, don't worry about that. I already prepared everything, I even bought clothes for you", Taleo said, reaching forward to go with his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

"Taehyung won't leave without me", Yoongi said, before placing another spoon of rice into his mouth. "Oh, Yoongi. Please stop thinking so much. Jeongguk already left with Taehyung. Didn't you hear the front door love ?", the older male asked.

Yoongi frowned, deciding to keep his mouth shut. His eyes now focused on the empty plate, shoving it away with his hands. Taleo took the plate and glass, washing them in silent.

"Am I allowed to go out?", Yoongi broke the silent. Taleo laughed, turning around just to hook his finger under Yoongi's chin. "To escape ? I am sorry Yoongi, but you stay in here, together with me. Jeongguk will visit from time to time".

...

Taehyung pressed his face into his hands. It felt like he drank four bottles of vodka yesterday. Jeongguk pressed a kiss against the top of the male's head. "I am so sorry, my stepbrother gave you way too much of that shit. But at last you was asleep till we arrived", Jeongguk whispered out.

"Where are we?", Taehyung's raspy voice would ask. "In a hotel at the moment, we will drive to Germany tomorrow", Jeongguk said, wrapping his fingers into the soft hair of the male.

"But Yoongi", Taeyung said, eyes slowly glancing up at Jeongguk. "He will stay with my brother for some time, he is safe there", Jeongguk told the older male. Taehyung frowned, but decided just to nod his head. His head hurted way too much to even think or discuss the whole situation.

"In Germany no one knows about your life and situation, no one will recognize you there", Jeongguk said, kissing Taehyung's lips softly. "We will pick Yoongi up once we found a place to stay and some jobs to work at. Now we just have to escape out of here and drive towards Germany", He said, laying down beside Taehyung.