8.

The three males already spend like two hours at the party, and you could say that jeongguk and taehyung got close

The three males already spend like two hours at the party, and you could say that jeongguk and taehyung got close. Jeongguk was clinging onto Taehyung and they were sharing some kisses. Jeongguk was drunk, but Taehyung, just a bit tipsy nothing more.

And all the time, Yoongi was just sitting onto the couch and watching the two males. he decided that he wouldn't drink more since Jeongguk was drunk and he would never let his friend down, so he would make sure his friend got save home.

Yoongi slowly got up, walking over to the two males as he touched Jeongguk's shoulder. The younger males eyes glanced at Yoongi, "what?", He asked.

Yoongi pointed at his watch before pointing at the door. Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed, shaking his head. A sharp sigh left Yoongi's lips as he took out his phone and typed something down.

'My brother is waiting outside to pick us up, so get your drunk ass to the car. Thanks'. Yoongi showed Jeongguk his phone as the male sighed and pressed a soft kiss onto Taehyung's lips. Yoongi just glanced at the two, jealous. His hand grabbed Jeongguk's hand as he pulled the male with him outside.

- - -

8 o'clock, and a groan escaped out of Jeongguk's lips. Yoongi was just sitting behind his desk at that time until he heard the groan as he turned around. Watching it with a smirk on his face.

In his eyes, Jeongguk deserved a hangover after that party. Because Yoongi told Jeongguk about his crush on Taehyung, and this was what he got back? He didn't even know if he wanted to be friends with Jeongguk anymore but he knew the male was drunk so he couldn't really blame the sober Jeongguk for it.

Jeongguk opened his eyes a bit as he sat up, ruffling his hair tiredly. His eyes glanced at Yoongi, biting onto his lip. Yoongi raised an eyebrow, motioning with his hands, trying to ask Jeongguk if he remembers the party.

Jeongguk just nodded his head, actually understanding Yoongi. "Yes, yes Yoonie I do" Jeongguk mumbled as he stretched out his sore muscles. "And I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do that in front of your eyes. But the alcohol- it hit me like a rock", Jeongguk mumbled. Yoongi nodded his head, just shrugging a bit.

Jeongguk got up as he hugged Yoongi. For sure he felt sorry for the male, he knew that Yoongi was gay, gay for Taehyung. But Jeongguk, he was gay himself as well. And he had a crush on Taehyung as well, he actually didn't regret yesterday at all.

He loved the dark aura of Taehyung, those pecks they shared. But he knew he hurt Yoongi's feelings with it. And the male couldn't even speak about it.

A soft smile formed onto Yoongi's face, hugging the male back. They actually stood for that a few minutes, just hugging each other, both not saying a single word until an annoying sound broke the silence.

Yoongi took out his phone, frowning once he saw it was Taehyung who was inviting him to video call. Jeongguk laid a hand onto Yoongi's shoulder, "answer it, maybe he wants to say sorry".

Yoongi sighed, placing the phone down onto the bed, letting it rest onto the headboard before laying down and accepting the call. Jeongguk smiled, laying down next to Yoongi.

"Yo, losers", Taehyung's loud voice said, smiling as he saw the two males. He found both the males cute and he couldn't get two things out of his mind since last night.

Those soft pecks he got of the younger male, he loved it. He actually wanted to take the male home, cuddle him all night and take care of the male in the morning. But the other thing he couldn't get out of his mind were those caramel eyes of Yoongi that looked so broken.

He felt so sorry for the male and that was the reason he called. Normally he never felt sorry, he never felt emotions. But now he looks at his phone screen at the two males he feels so much.

"I am not a loser", Jeongguk's voice said. A soft chuckle left Taehyung's mouth. "I am glad that you still can talk, I thought you would have a hard time after drinking so much", Taehyung said, looking at Jeongguk who was chuckling.

"Just a headache, but I remember everything", Jeongguk said, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. "We'll talk about that later because I called to say sorry to Yoongi", Taehyung said, looking at Yoongi who frowned.

"Yoongi, just to let you know, I am really sorry. First I beat you up, and now you trusted me and I just spend time with your friend, ignored you at a party that should be amazing for you. I normally never say it, but I am really sorry", Taehyung said, making sure to keep eye contact with Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled at those words, just nodding his head. "It's okay", he mouthed. Jeongguk chuckled softly, ruffling Yoongi's hair, who just tried to push Jeongguk away.

Taehyung watched the two with a chuckle, "Come over today, and I'll make it up to you two", Taehyung said. Jeongguk nodded his head, as Yoongi smiled and waved at Taehyung before ending the call.