16.

Yoongi smiled as he walked inside a restaurant with Taehyung

Yoongi smiled as he walked inside a restaurant with Taehyung. Taehyung's arm was around Yoongi's waist, as Yoongi's head rested his head onto the arm of the taller male.

"A table for two", Taehyung said as Yoongi glanced up at Taehyung and laughed softly. "-Please", Yoongi said while looking at the woman.

The woman nodded as she brought the two males to a table, next to the window. Some red flowers in the middle of the table, together with some candles.

Yoongi smiled as he sat down, his eyes looking at the male that was sitting on the other side of the table. "Do you know what you would like to order Yoonie?", Taehyung asked softly.

Yoongi shook his head as he took the menu in his hands. His eyes scanning all the different kinds of foods and also the prices. "Damn Taehyung-, all these things are expensive", Yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung shrugged. "So what, the food they serve here is amazing and I pay for us. So just choose something and don't look at the price", Taehyung said as he smiled at the cute male on the other side of the table.

Taehyung didn't even know if this counted as cheating, he hoped that Jeongguk wouldn't see it as cheating because damn, he really loved Jeongguk. But he loved Yoongi as well.

"I would like some lamb skewers and just a glass of water, please", Yoongi said softly. Taehyung nodded his head as he ordered the same for himself.

Yoongi's eyes glanced over at Taehyung as he bit onto his nails, not even knowing how to start a conversation. His eyes glancing down at the table before speaking up.

"So, things are already serious between you and Jeongguk?", Yoongi asked softly. Taehyung shook his head. "We share kisses, hang around together but I didn't ask him to be my boyfriend yet. I was planning to do it yesterday but after what happened I wasn't in the mood to do so", Taehyung said.

Yoongi hummed. "I see, maybe we could bring this up to him first. Because if he doesn't want a relationship with you and also me, you two could become happy together. We could just stay friends--. Jeongguk's opinion in this all is important", Yoongi said, as he smiled once their plates got placed onto the table.

Taehyung nodded his head. "But you are in for it, right?", Taehyung asked softly. "A relationship with two hot males? For sure I am", Yoongi said as he smiled and laid his hand on Taehyung's hand.