3.

There Yoongi was, standing with the male he met yesterday in front of a huge mansion

There Yoongi was, standing with the male he met yesterday in front of a huge mansion. Yoongi glanced up at Jeongguk before knocking onto the door.

Jeongguk glanced at the nervous Yoongi. He didn't expect the fact that Yoongi already saw him as a friend but he still was happy that Yoongi asked him to come with him.

The door opened and both males bowed by seeing a woman. "Hello Miss Kim," Jeongguk said. "Oh come in you two, it's cold outside," Miss Kim said, stepping aside so the males could walk inside.

>>>

Taehyung was just standing on the stairs, starting at both males. He recognized Yoongi but he didn't saw the other male before. Taehyung stepped down the stairs and made his way up to them.

"Yoongi, I am sorry," Taehyung said, even though he didn't really saw what he did wrong. Yoongi stared at him, Taehyung just made him stop staring.

Yoongi just nodded his head, his eyes looking everywhere but Taehyung. For sure he was nervous. Jeongguk smiled a bit as he laid a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "I am Yoongi's friend, and I am kinda here since Yoongi doesn't talk".

Miss Kim nodded as she glanced at her son. " Lead them the way to the kitchen Taehyung" she spoke before she turned around on her heels, walking away.

Taehyung sighed as he looked at the two males before making his way to the kitchen. "You two can sit here," Taehyung said pointing at two seats. He looked up at the males before sitting down in his own seat.

Jeongguk sat down as he glanced at Yoongi, who sat down quickly as well. "Taehyung this house is beautiful," Jeongguk said trying to break the awkward silence.

Taehyung hummed. "It's alright I think," he said simply. He crossed his arms over his chest and glanced at Yoongi before looking at Jeongguk. "What's your name?"

"Oh, what rude of me. I am Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk" he said and smiled a bit. "You know, I saw you a few times at school. Maybe we three could become good friends" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung laughed softly as he shook his head. "No way, I don't need friends. I'll survive better in my own way" Taehyung said, glancing up when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Oh, dad. This is Jeongguk and Yoongi" Taehyung said.

Mr. Kim nodded. "I heard you had your rude mouth open again. Behave Taehyung" he said before sitting down next to Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed as he shut his eyes closed, impatiently waiting for his food. Yoongi gave a quick glance at Taehyung, shifting uncomfortably on his seat.

>>>

Yoongi awkwardly waved, while Jeongguk thanked Taehyung's parents for the delicious food. Taehyung just stood in silence by the door, staring at Yoongi. That male who didn't say anything.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung, raising an eyebrow. Taehyung stepped on his socks out of the house making his way over to Yoongi. "Add your phone number," Taehyung said as he handed Yoongi his phone.

Yoongi glanced up at Taehyung before he added his number in Taehyung's phone. Taehyung smiled a bit. "I'll text you" he simply said as he turned around and made his way back in his house.