30.

"Please, calm down for me", Yoongi's brother whispered out, his hands massaging the taller male's shoulders

"Please, calm down for me", Yoongi's brother whispered out, his hands massaging the taller male's shoulders. They were standing outside, Taehyung's hands were slightly shaking. For sure the male left the house, he knew he couldn't control himself otherwise.

"I am calm", he grumbled out, cracking his neck. "You three can better talk stuff out, I also wanted to snap very bad but it would be useless to do so", Yoongi's brother admitted, gently patting Taehyung's back. "Let's get going inside before we freeze", he told the male.

No, Yoongi's brother and Taehyung never really got along. The male got along with Jeongguk because he was often around Yoongi but he never really had contact with Taehyung. He still felt the need to help the male though. He noticed Taehyung tried to control himself inside and noticed he needed a 'time-out'.

Both males slung their coats over the couch, Taehyung's eyes glancing around. He would slowly wander up the stairs, pushing the bedroom door of Yoongi open. His eyebrows furrowing once he saw Jeongguk sitting onto the bed on his phone and Yoongi doing something in his notebook.

He for sure didn't expect the scene in front of him to be this calm. "Yoongi, your brother was wondering if we all would like to go to the dog park, he told me you enjoyed that. We could talk things out there", Taehyung said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Your medication worked", Jeongguk blurted out, eyes glancing up. Taehyung frowned at the comment Jeongguk made. "I was wondering if you two would like to go to the dog park", Taehyung repeated, eyes now slowly glancing at Yoongi.

He mouthed 'yes', before getting up to take his pair of shoes. Pulling them on before wandering over to Taehyung, just to hug the male. He would press his face into the male's chest, inhaling the smell of wood. He wasn't sure why, but Taehyung always reminded him of that.

Just a forest, freedom and some lovely wind through his hair. Taehyung reminded him of all that while basically the male was exactly the opposite.

Taehyung gently went with his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "Let's get going", he whispered softly, eyes slowly glancing at Jeongguk. "Are you coming or not ?", He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jeongguk just nodded, pushing his body of the comfortable bed. The three males wandering down the stairs without saying anything to each other. The silence wasn't comfortable at the moment.

Like the three of them knew something wasn't right. Even though there was more. They didn't even knew what was waiting for them if they would step in the car.