39.

Warm arms were wrapped around his body, Yoongi frowned at the feeling. His eyes glancing up at the boyfriend of Hoseok before actually pushing his body out of the cuddle."No", he simply whispered out, slowly wandering over towards the other couch, sitting down there.

A sigh escaped through his lips, hand reaching over to the magazine that was laying onto the coffee table. Ignoring the two males on the other couch who were cuddling and sharing kisses.

He ever so slowly read through the magazine, not even noticing that him and Hoseok only were in the livingroom again and Hoseok's boyfriend went to the kitchen to cook for them.

"Germany", he whispered out, hands gripping onto the magazine while reading the article. "Germany, I am sure Jeongguk went to Germany", he whispered out. "Did you not try to call them yet Yoongi ?", he asked softly.

"I do not have my phone with me", Yoongi grumbled out, laying the magazine down. His eyebrows furrowing once Hoseok handed him a phone. "Just use mine and give them a call", He hummed out.

Yoongi smiled, taking the phone happily. He called Jeongguk's phone number, waiting for the male to pick up. A soft smile on his features once he heard the younger male's confused voice. "Who is this ?", The voice asked.

"It's me, Yoongi", the older male happily said, Hoseok just watching the shorter male, snorting at how happy Yoongi seemed. "No, I don't want to go back to Taleo. I want to go back to you two and I also want you to explain the whole situation", Yoongi whispered out softly.

"Yoongi, we just arrived in Germany. Taehyung is not feeling very well. Call me back later baby, okay ?", Jeongguk asked as he slung his backpack over his shoulder. "At last give me the address Jeongguk, you can't just-", without even being able to finish his sentence the phone call ended.

"They are in Germany", Yoongi said, now actually frustrated. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to go back to Jeongguk. Even though he missed Taehyung so damn much.

"I will try to call him tonight and my boyfriend works as hacker being for the police. He always can do research towards the location they are", Hoseok reassured Yoongi as he got up. "Come on, let's eat now".

---

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief once he was able to lay down against the couch, his eyes fluttering closed. "I will get you a glass of water", Jeongguk said softly, hurriedly walking to the kitchen.

Taehyung's head felt like exploding, hands slightly shaking as he pressed a few fingers against his forehead. His lips would part, shaky breaths escaping through those lips.

"Here", Jeongguk whispered out, ever so gently wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist to help the male to sit up, gently placing the glass against Taehyung's lips to let the male drink the cold water.

"Who called you ?", The silver haired male asked once the glass was empty. "Yoongi, it was Yoongi", Jeongguk said quietly, placing the glass aside. He would never lie to Taehyung, at least that is what he told himself now.

"When is he coming?", Taehyung would ask, slowly letting his head rest against the shoulder of Jeongguk. "I do not know", Jeongguk said, slightly giving Taehyung's thigh a pat. "If you get some sleep I will get some food for us", he said.

"Wait", Taehyung said once Jeongguk stood up. His hand would gently take a hold of the sleeve of the younger male. "You called him-, why did you not give him the address", Taehyung asked. His eyes now focused on Jeongguk's eyes.

"Because I had to take care of you. Stop thinking about it and take some rest. I will tell him the number if he calls again", the male said. He would gently shake his arm so Taehyung would let go off it.

"But he is save right?", Taehyung asked afterwards. "Yes, yes he is. Stop worrying so damn much", He grumbled out. He would step back and turn around, leaving the apartment to get food for him and Taehyung.

THE CRAPPIEST UPDATE EVER.
BUT YO, I AM BACK. BOW DOWN
FOR ME YOU ALL. I DID NOT PLAN
TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK BUT THE
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE END
ANYWAY. AT LEAST, IF MY MOTIVATION REALLY ENDS THERE.
I WILL CONTINUE WRITING ANOTHER BOOK THOUGH.