27.

Yoongi smiled as his eyes stared at the tired male who was laying in his bed

Yoongi smiled as his eyes stared at the tired male who was laying in his bed. He loved the way Taehyung's lips were parted and the long eyelashes were closed.

"Is he asleep?", Jeongguk, who was sitting onto the ground, asked. His eyes were focused onto Taehyung, actually worrying about his boyfriend. He wondered what the male had to go through.

"No, I am not", Taehyung breathed out. Yoongi smiled, he himself laying down next to Taehyung and cuddling up to the male. "You should tell us everything that happened", Yoongi said, his two pale hands resting onto Taehyung's chest, his caramel brown eyes staring up at Taehyung.

"It was rather boring in there, just some stupid guards, psychiatrists. Nothing special baby, I just missed you two so much", Taehyung said, hands gripping onto Yoongi's waist. Yoongi smiled, he missed Taehyung's strong, veiny hands holding him like this.

"Jeongguk, join us", Yoongi breathed out, eyes glancing at the youngest male. The youngest male would look at Yoongi for a second before pushing his body up and just laying down next to the two males. "I ordered some food", he whispered out, chuckling softly as he noticed the way Yoongi smiled at the thought of food.

"So, my first psychiatrist was very handsome", Taehyung whispered out as he wrapped his fingers into Yoongi's hair. "Not as handsome as you two though", Taehyung said, chuckling softly. Jeongguk raised an eyebrow but decided to give Taehyung the change to continue even though he wasn't liking this one bit.

"I still got medication this morning as well, I hope my body allows me to live without it tomorrow", Taehyung would mumble out, a yawn escaping through his lips. His caramel brown eyes glancing at Jeongguk, who was glaring at him.

"So, the psychiatrist and you ?", Jeongguk asked. Yoongi would frown at the sentence but made sure not to interrupt the two males talking, his eyes focused on the ceiling. "We didn't do anything , my roommate i had loved him. And also, I had two lovely boyfriend waiting for me", Taehyung said.

Yoongi noticed Taehyung was more calm than normal. Maybe due the medication they gave him, wondering if they really were working. And if Taehyung wouldn't take them he could maybe get even more aggressive.

Jeongguk would sigh, pressing a kiss against Taehyung's head though. "I still need to tell you two something", Jeongguk whispered out. Yoongi would frown once again, now looking at Jeongguk. The youngest male would sit up, a soft chuckle escaping through his lips.

"If I graduate I can go to Germany to study dance", he said. Yoongi's lips would part, sad eyes staring at his boyfriend who looked happy. "But we had a vacation planned, remember ?", Yoongi would ask, Taehyung just wrapping his arm around Yoongi's waist.

"That's amazing Gguk, exams are in two weeks. You should study hard, you'll be the best dancer ever", Taehyung said, trying to stay positive about it. "But Taehyung-", Yoongi mumbled out, Jeongguk just leaning forward to kiss Yoongi. "Stop complaining", Jeongguk whipsered out afterwards.

AN UPDATE.
YEEHAW. 🤠