37.

"Can I go outside ?", Yoongi asked, caring less that Taleo was making a phone call

"Can I go outside ?", Yoongi asked, caring less that Taleo was making a phone call. Taleo shot a glare towards the shorter male, Yoongi just puffing out his cheeks while glaring back.

"Get me the first aid kid out of the bathroom first after that we can go outside", Taleo said. Yoongi just mumbled something out below his breath while wandering up the stairs.

"I will text you later", Taleo said before just ending the phone call. A few seconds later Yoongi handed Taleo the first aid kid. Taleo opened the first aid kid, soft hums leaving his lips.

"You know Yoongi", Taleo said while disinfecting the bite wounds Yoongi gave him this morning. "Let's go outside together", Taleo told the shorter male.

...

Yoongi smiled softly once he gently went with his pale fingers through the black hair of the horse. Taleo was busy feeding all the horses he owned. "Will you help me ?", Yoongi asked quietly, not expecting an answer back for sure.

He slowly opened the door of the stall the horse was standing in. He would glance Taleo who was carrying heavy buckets that were filled with water. "This maybe is my last change, please work along", he said before climing onto the rather large horse.

"Just bring me home", He said, wrapping his arms around the large horse before gently kicking with his feet against the horse. He never drove horse before, but he needed an escape.

The horse for sure started running once it felt the kick. Yoongi let his eyes flutter closed, ignoring the yells of Taleo while his hands gripped against the horse.