14.

Taehyung opened his eyes, taking the phone off his nightstand as he sighed deeply once he saw the time

Taehyung opened his eyes, taking the phone off his nightstand as he sighed deeply once he saw the time. He missed school, not that he cared about it that much. But he still wanted to talk to Jeongguk.

Taehyung unlocked his phone, frowning at the message Yoongi send him but he decided to ignore it. Maybe yoongi sent it to the wrong person-.

Taehyung decided to call Jeongguk, he smiled once he heard Jeongguk's worried voice. "Taehyung-, where were you? I searched for you all day long at school".

A soft chuckle escaped through Taehyung's lips. "I was sleeping, sorry. Where are you now? I really would like to talk", Taehyung said softly.

Jeongguk let out a hum. "I am at my work, the clothes shop close to the park", Jeongguk said while he was folding some clothes.

Taehyung let out a hum, as he got up. "I'll be there soon enough, see you soon", Taehyung said before ending the call. He threw his phone onto his bed and walked inside his bathroom.

Taehyung changed into a white blouse that had some buttons open, along with dark blue jeans. He had his dangling earrings in and his hair was messy. But not that he cared about it that much.

He pulled on the shoes and his jacket before leaving the house. He walked to the shop close to the park and walked inside. Smiling once he saw Jeongguk.

Jeongguk looked up once he heard the door open, his eyes checking Taehyung a bit out before actually walking up to him. "Good morning sir, how can I help you?", Jeongguk asked softly.

"Giving me my daily kiss", Taehyung said as he laughed softly. Jeongguk just hummed, pecking Taehyung's lips. "You aren't angry anymore?", Jeongguk asked softly as his hands caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung let out a soft hum. "No, I am not. You look tired", Taehyung said quietly. Jeongguk just let out a chuckle as he let go of Taehyung and went back to folding the clothes since he preferred not to get scolded by the owner of the shop.

Taehyung frowned as he decided to help Jeongguk with folding some clothes. "Did you even sleep?", Taehyung asked quietly. Jeongguk just shook his head.

"Taehyung, I have insomnia", Jeongguk said quietly as he placed the folded clothes carefully into a box. Taehyung frowned before wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's waist.

"I'm sorry to hear that", Taehyung said quietly. Jeongguk hummed. "Why? You are the person that makes me fall asleep once we are together, and also wakes me up with a smile on my face Taehyung", Jeongguk said pressing a soft kiss against Taehyung's cheek before carrying the box to the counter.

Taehyung's eyes glanced around at the cute clothes in the shop. He never was here before-, that was because he normally didn't really go to the shopping mall. He preferred to shop online but this was a really cute shop.

Just as cute as Jeongguk could be--.

"Can you help me a hand?", Jeongguk asked. Taehyung nodded his head, walking over to Jeongguk. "This is a cute shop", Taehyung said softly. Jeongguk hummed, "yes, I know".

Taehyung bit onto his lip while carrying a few boxes to the front of the shop to help Jeongguk. "Did you saw the black teddy bear we sell?", Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung glanced around, before nodding his head once he saw a black teddy bear. "Why? Are you trying to sell it to me?", Taehyung asked as he laughed softly.

Jeongguk shook his head. "Just good memories~, I used to come here often when I was younger and always begged my mom to buy it. There only was once one black teddy bear out of all the cute teddy bears.  I always told my mom it would be gone if we didn't buy it, but's still here", Jeongguk said as he looked at the teddy bear.

"Why is it still here if you are old enough to buy it now?", Taehyung asked as he walked over to the teddy bear and took it in his hands before looking at the price tag.

Jeongguk chuckled softly. "I am older now, and I can see it when I work here anyways", Jeongguk said before glancing at Taehyung once he laid the teddy bear onto the counter and took out his wallet.

"That's not why I said it Taehyung-, I don't want you to buy it", Jeongguk said as he frowned and just started unpacking the boxes.

"Do you always let your costumers wait that long?", Taehyung asked as he laid some money onto the counter. Jeongguk puffed out his cheeks as he got up. "You are annoying today", He said before scanning the price tag and taking the money.

"Why? I am buying this for you, I only want a kiss in return", Taehyung said softly before sitting down onto the counter. Jeongguk rolled his eyes, pecking Taehyung's lips. "If my boss sees you sitting onto the counter, he'll scold your rich ass", Jeongguk said before walking over to the boxes.

"Thanks, Taehyung, I love the teddy bear~", Taehyung said sarcastically as he got off the counter. Jeongguk hummed. "I gave you your kiss~, I really love the bear though. But I need to finish this", Jeongguk said.

Taehyung took his phone out of his pocket once he felt it buzz once again. Again a text of Yoongi? Taehyung frowned but opened it.

'House.'

Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk, before reading the two texts again. Blue house? Blue house? Namjoon's house--.

"Jeongguk, I should get going. I love you", Taehyung said before running out of the shop. Why was Yoongi in the blue house of Namjoon? Why was he even together with Namjoon?