13.

It was late in the night, Jeongguk's eyes were staring at his phone

It was late in the night, Jeongguk's eyes were staring at his phone. He couldn't sleep once again. And he wanted to text with Taehyung, but Taehyung already left him on read.

After some time of staring at his phone, Jeongguk grabbed his phone and called Taehyung. He had to speak to him, just hear Taehyung's voice was enough.

Taehyung frowned once he heard his phone ringing. A sharp sigh left the male's lips, while he was sitting behind his desk. Taehyung picked up the call, not even saying a word. Just waiting for Jeongguk to talk.

"Hello Taehyung, how are you feeling?", Jeongguk asked softly. Taehyung sighed. "Just tell me what you need Jeongguk, it's late and I am not in the mood to talk to you", Taehyung said, throwing his head back, he had a headache.

"Oh yes, alright. I was just wondering if I maybe could help you", Jeongguk said quietly. Taehyung let out a groan, "help?", he asked quietly. "Yes, with your problem. I shouldn't have said it about your problem, but maybe I can help you with it", Jeongguk said, his voice soft.

"I don't need your help, I did this all to myself", Taehyung said before just ending the call. He turned off his phone and shut his eyes closed. "Damn it Jeongguk, what do you want", he mumbled under his breath before glancing down at the letter he was writing.

He was writing the letter for Yoongi since Taehyung knew what he did was wrong. This time he knew it.

Yoongi tried to be friendly. Be a good friend. But again Taehyung just hurt the petite male and this time he really felt bad about it. Maybe he felt more than just friendship for Yoongi. Taehyung actually was sure about it, but he felt bad for Jeongguk.

Taehyung had feelings for Jeongguk and for Yoongi. But Taehyung knew he would break Jeongguk's heart if he would say he also had feelings for Yoongi. He knew it possible wouldn't work out.

The males already were fighting after a few days of friendship so how could a relationship even work out. Taehyung let a sharp sigh leave his lips, his eyes looking down at his sloppy handwriting and the piece of paper.

Before just throwing the paper in the bin. He got up and let his tired body fall into his bed, he was so done with all of the problems he had--. with all of the problems they had.

- - -

Yoongi was at the same time still sitting at Namjoon's bed while the male was laying at the bed and staring up at Yoongi with a smirk.

Yoongi slowly glanced up at Namjoon. "So, what are you and Taehyung?", Namjoon asked. "We were friends, I don't know what we are now", Yoongi mumbled.

Namjoon hummed, his eyes glancing at the clock. "Get some sleep, I won't drive you home at this time anyway", Namjoon said. Yoongi obediently nodded his head as he laid down, shutting his eyes closed.

Soon enough, Yoongi was asleep. Namjoon just watched the male before taking Yoongi's phone, unlocking it simply before actually opening the chat Yoongi had with Taehyung.

Typing something down, and sending it. His eyes glancing down at the male next to him. "Sorry yoongi, but I have to take my revenge, and my only way to do that is by using you", Namjoon said.

- - -

At the same time, Taehyung's phone buzzed. A message of Yoonie and the message was so simple. It was only one word.

'Blue.'