6.

The school finally ended

The school finally ended. Yoongi was waiting outside for Jeongguk. The whole day the words Taehyung said kept repeating in his head.

When a person stood in front of Yoongi, Yoongi glanced up. Taehyung smiled down at Yoongi. "Hello, Jeongguk is on his way".

Yoongi raised an eyebrow but just nodded his head. Taehyung smiled a bit and stared at all the people who left the school. "Let's go, are you coming with us Yoongi? We are going to my place" Jeongguk said.

Yoongi just nodded his head. "Cool, Taehyung and I already discussed what we are going to do when we had math class together. We possibly play truth and dare" Jeongguk said.

Yoongi sighed as he took his bike. "Oh my dad brought me to school," Taehyung said as he bit his lip. Yoongi smiled a bit as he pointed at his bike and after that at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled as he took Yoongi's bike. "So I need to use your bike while you can do nothing," Taehyung said and chuckled. Yoongi glared at Taehyung as he made a hand signal to his legs. 'Short' he mouthed before getting on the back of the bike.

Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk who was waiting with his bike in his hands. Taehyung got on Yoongi's bike, as Yoongi's hands gripped onto Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung smiled as he nodded his head, signaling Jeongguk he could lead the way to his house. Jeongguk glanced at Yoongi before he actually started making his way to his house.

>>>

The 3 males were sitting in Jeongguk's room. Jeongguk just sitting in the chair, Yoongi sitting on the ground and Taehyung laying like a starfish in the bed.

The window was open, the wind blowing through the room. The sun shining in the room. Taehyung loved the warmth. Even though nobody said a word, it felt peaceful.

Yoongi stared at Taehyung, He adored the way the light shone on Taehyung's soft hair, how the wind blew it. He wanted so badly to complement Taehyung's good looks, and express to him his love but he couldn't. He just couldn't. He didn't even know if Taehyung was gay.

Yoongi took out his phone and took a picture of Taehyung. He turned off his phone fast and laid it down onto the ground. Not even noticing the fact that Jeongguk was watching him.

Yoongi glanced up at Jeongguk, who was just chuckling. "Taehyung? I have to ask you something" Jeongguk said.

Yoongi glared at Jeongguk, they knew each other a week but still, Jeongguk kept teasing Yoongi since he noticed the photos he had of Taehyung in his phone.

And also, that smirk on Jeongguk's face didn't mean good news. Taehyung sat up as he ruffled his hair. "Sure," Taehyung said simply.

Jeongguk leaned back onto his chair. "So, your sexuality" Jeongguk said as Yoongi glanced nervously at Taehyung. "Why do you want to know my sexuality?" Taehyung asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because we don't really want to be friends with somebody who doesn't respect gays" Jeongguk responded. Taehyung raised an eyebrow before biting his lip. "I am gay" Taehyung mumbled and laid down again.

Yoongi smiled a bit and glanced at Jeongguk. "Cool, we are the gay club," Jeongguk said, giggling. Taehyung hummed, "you both are gay as well?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi just hummed as Jeongguk nodded his head. "Yes, totally gay. Welcome by the club" Jeongguk said, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung laughed softly and shut his eyes closed. "We all are faggots man" Taehyung mumbled.

"Don't call us that-" Jeongguk said annoyed. "I am a faggot, at last, that's what my dad says. But who cares? It's just a stupid name. I can love whoever I want" Taehyung mumbled before glancing at Yoongi.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. Taehyung just smiled before looking at Jeongguk. "I should get going. I have a party to go to tonight. If you two wanna come, I'll text you two the address and time" Taehyung said.

Jeongguk hummed. "If my mom lets me go, I'll be there. And I'll make sure that Yoongi comes with me" Jeongguk said. Yoongi just nodded along on Jeongguk's words.